70.000g to get an achievement?

Not as goofy as spending 70k gold for 10AP, but it seems we have some players in this thread who are willing to do so.

I care, i made the thread, remember?
Sure it has to do with what you said about me saying that it’s a grey space, that grey space that Blizz created by putting in this gold sink achiev.

Can I buy the achievement twice just out of spite?

2 Likes

As opposed to being angry at nothing.

Why do you want to be angry? Do you enjoy it?

Not shaming it, you do you. I personally like to be happy :smiley:

I am not acting like I know anything. I’m just saying it’s not unreasonable to think something called “Gala of Gifts” involves gifts.

What’s the point of asking a question if it will be answered whether you ask it or not, as long as you just “wait and see” as I’ve been saying all along?

1 Like

Because it’s Rayzens. They like to be dramatic here.

Sure, you can donate on 2 chars.
Post the pics after you do so, to make sure you spite me.

Are you going to buy the 10 AP with 70k gold?

A couple things to unpack here, imo.

First: How is it any different than people buying any FoS? How is it any different from BMAH purchases? Completely leaving aside the grey achievement that you can save up for next time and is a personal aesthetic issue

Second: My purchasing of the achievement is in no way in support of it. I think it’s a nothing achievement. I would not get it if not for the gold that was given to get it.

I think Starbucks is overpriced and prefer to support other coffee shops but if someone gives me a gift card to Starbucks I will use it out of appreciation.

I mean… my poor butt won’t say no! I’m on Dakrul-KirinTor right now.

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t say you specifically I just said spite.

Just because I can… doesn’t mean I’m going to. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

You yourself answered it here:

Probably not if it’s just 10AP.

But if it comes with gifts, I most likely will. I love gifts!

That’s why I’ll wait and see :smiley:

1 Like

So then why does it matter??

It is rather weird to just have a thing like that that isn’t tied to something.

1 Like

Thanks to Maxi and Adorability, I am now 70k richer!

I L U all.

:dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

Thus why it’s just outrage to be outraged. Like the whole “here, we badly datamined this old AOTC mount” and everyone lost their collective minds.

2 Likes

Oh that thread… yeah that was an interesting ride.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s unusual. And since the thing is called “Gala of Gifts”, I think it’s likely donating to it will get you gifts.

But if it doesn’t, oh well. It’s not the first achievement I fail to get, and it won’t be the last lol

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t i make a thread to show Blizz that they put in an achievement that players say:

This being the point of the thread.

If you buy the achiev you’ll be 70k poorer, but you won’t, because you probably also think:

I quite like ppl agreeing with me!

Ya if it’s just a weird little one then w/e I do wonder if having the achievement unlocks additional vendors or something?

That would be interesting.

Literally no one agrees that this is anything to care about, but good job trolling with the drama to be outraged for no reason again.

I’m going to leave this here. I found this… it’s picking cherries.

Picking cherries is good.

1 Like