7 dedicated CE players 90%+ parsing looking for a home

We are the leadership of a dying guild. We see the signs, people losing interest in the game, roster dwindling, recruitment impossible on our small server, half the players not showing up prepared or caring to improve. Our roster is now below 20 and we are calling it quits. We are looking to infuse a guild with our core of players. We have no interest in taking on any leadership roles, we just all want to stay together and raid with a guild of likeminded players, committed to putting in the necessary work to achieve a timely CE. With that said, we understand working 7 people into an established roster is a big ask, and want it to be stated that we aren’t a package deal in a sense that we’ll all leave if one of us gets benched.

We are currently 3/10M
looking for equal to or greater prog

What we bring:
•Protpally Venthyr
•Ret/Hpal Flex
•2x Arms warriors
•Havoc DH capable of playing Vengeance
•MM Hunter
•Frost Mage

All with 90%+ dps parses (With the exception of the mage)

All of us are 240+ with unholy or appropriate domination sets.

We are looking for a 2 night guild, ideally Tuesdays/Weds on a High pop server, with raid times ending by midnight EST at the latest.

For a link to logs / armory profiles
add Enigma#11219

Help us help you

1 Like

Ready to transfer asap

1 Like

[Scars] on Mal’Ganis would accept you all - we are a heroic focused guild with CE leadership playing the game for raiding fun. We raid Tue/Thur 9-12am EST and are fairly casual. We have only not stepped foot into mythic because of the roster boss. We are 9/10H.

Message Jonnus#1529 for more info.

Please take the time to look at my guild and consider us - Thanks!

1 Like

Yogurt n Chill is coming from the same situation as you as we recently left our old guild to push CE. We are forming our mythic roster and would love to take 7 people. We are currently 9/10 H and 1/10 M. Our current raid times are Wed/thurs 9-12 EST. We would also be open to changing our raid days to tues/weds if you were to join. Please message me if you are interested. Dotsareweak (Mattdoza#1360 - battlenet)

As Vertz said, ready to xfer ASAP.

Hey,

We’re very much in a similar position as your guild, we went with 30+ Core raiders during Castle to now having a hard time getting to 20 for Mythic progression. This has slowed us down significantly but we’re looking at recruiting.
We’re Trinity on Dalaran US (Alliance), we’re only 1/10M but this is due to lack of attendance from our raiders lately and with the whole Blizz fiasco we lost a quarter of our roster.
Your 7 would fit well with us and would give us the Core team to get into Mythic Progression.
Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST, we also do Friday optional raids to reclear some content.

We went 12/12M in Ny’alotha, and 8/10M in Castle.

Message me on Discord for more information, I’d be glad to discuss this with you. Also some of our raiders/officers might even consider covering for some transfers if need be.

Discord: MleveK#6519

Loot Goblins on Area52 would love to have you!

We are 7/10H, 1/10M with solid pulls on the following bosses. We are aiming for CE. We have plenty of players and spaces to be able to fit you and your whole crew.

I will be sending you a follow up add: (bnet) Okashiro#11455, (discord) Okashiro#2856

Our copy pasta:

**Guild & Server:** Horde – Area 52
**Times/Days**: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST (8PM-11PM CST)
**Current Progression:** 1/10M, 7/10H SoD
**Requirements**: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for **CE oriented players**

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

Kinda interested on how this will play out, 7 characters half a raid team. That always goes well :stuck_out_tongue:

Leave status updates!

Four melee too :slight_smile:

tbh prolly better off trying to make own guild, Any guild with 7 slots has its own problems. That and what if just one of your guys doesn’t like another guy? you gana leave with him? abandon him? :expressionless: a click like that has too much power no one will want to deal with.

its tuff, always wana prog with friends, but man 7 people expecting same lvl of prog :stuck_out_tongue: you gana have to join one of them newb guilds and hope they got some talent.

Why comment if you’re not going to read the post?

Bump for visibility. At work but accepting btag adds to get in touch later.

Cuz I am a blind half night elf mongrel!

Check us out. We are on a lower pop server so I’m unsure if interested. ~15 of my guys are core with multiple CEs. We just remade on Gorefiend and are struggling for numbers. 19 manning Terragru.
Guild & Server: :horde: US-Gorefiend
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/10M CN, 10/10N SoD, 9/10H SoD, 1/10 M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Culo#4115
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/gorefiend/Ram%20Ranch%20Cowboys
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gorefiend/Ram+Ranch+Cowboys
Needs: Anything really. We have players with multi classes/specs so we can adjust according to any incoming players.
Raider.IO

4/10 Mythic – Could potentially use Ret/Holy or DH if you cant find a guild to take all of you.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
DEMON HUNTER - HIGH
RET PALADIN - HIGH
WINDWALKER - HIGH
ENHANCE - HIGH

RANGED (ALL RANGED SHOULD APPLY IF INTERESTED)
WARLOCK - HIGH
ELEMENTAL - HIGH

HEALER
HOLY PALADIN - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer
Armadon#1845 - Officer

Hoping to find a home for reset.

^ What Ohpe said

I’ve added and messaged OP earlier today. Hopefully we can set a time to discuss more later tonight.
Discord: MleveK#6519
BNet: MleveK#1179