7/9M Rogue lf late night

After 2 years of being GM and RL of my current guild, the roster boss/BFA in general has done us in.

I am looking for a guild that starts raid at 9:30pm PST or later.

Raiding accomplishments:
Top 50 US ToT
US 33 HFC
US 38 EN (was GM of this guild)
Stopped raiding seriously in Nighthold and made a more casual guild, ended up cresting top 100 for a few kills in ABT (I was GM and RL).

Willing to play most dps classes, have a decent number at max level.
Add Demoralizer#1812 for any questions, etc.

not sure if you wan to go down in progression but our raid time fit pretty well for you i think

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 6/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello there Demoralyzer!

I see you’re currently in the search of a new guild…hmmm??! Well I’ve got the place for you! Oh Geez Bud is currently recruiting strong DPS players from all classes alike and especially ones who can make our late night roster. We’re currently stationed on Zul’Jin US

Oh Geez Bud Isn’t currently progressed into the current raid of Battle of Dazar’alor but we’re recruiting to make a strong push in Crucible of Storms and are aiming for possible world first but really aiming for top 10 world, we plan on streaming all of our progression I hope you’re not too shy of being famous on twitch! We’re trying to take on the Method approach and are looking to possibly book a few weeks at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in London would love for you to make the flight out if things work out with us!

Our plans for raiding schedule are to start around 1AM est and end around afternoon or so, we want to take on that day raiding mentality and with starting a lil after midnight nothing would be better than to kill that last boss on prog and looking outside the window to the beautiful sunrise shining back at us! With our plans of pushing world first and to topple the euro scum known as Method we plan on raiding Monday-Friday so we can get the maximum amount of raid time possible and inch out every single pull but while still having weekends off to maintain some sort of social experience with others outside of Azeroth, we’ve got a guild BBQ meetup planned so stay tuned for info on that!

If interested and I really hope you are contact me or one of my officers on battlenet by adding

Me- BigBwnrPwnr#0169
Holmagroin- MuffMastr#3854
Crankgodxxs- BigShoesBigMeat#2120

Hope to hear from you soon!

Blazintree used to raid with us when we were in another guild. We are only at 5 with an imminent kill on 6 soon and attained CE last tier starting late. It again would be a step back in prog from what your used to but if you are willing to consider a bit more semi-hardcore group with some US 20 to US 75-120 players feel free to hmu and we can talk. I will add you on bnet and we are Parasomnia on A52 for wowprog. Take care and best of luck in your search. cmplex#1798

obviously we’re a bit earlier than you posted, but just for the chance that it could work out, hmu

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Hello, we are the US #3 late night guild lf strong dps. If you’re interested check us out

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
8/9 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Boomie
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Warrior

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

<Rolling Raiders> Is a late night guild on Thrall. Founded by a group of Mythic Raiders returning for BFA. We are going Hardcore into raids to clear the highest content we can as fast as we can.

Guild atmosphere:
We are a fun group of gamblers who like to raid at the highest level we can. We are an active late night group always doing keys to push score and to earn some gold to gamble away! You will never have to worry about getting groups for keys we like to include everyone!

Uldir: 6/8M
BOD:6/9M 9/9H

Raid times
12AM EST-4AM EST T/W/TH

add Theginger#2288 on bnet and we can chat at any time

Talk to thuggies if you want more info on us

Req sent, sun/mon 10-1am pat 5/9 m