7/9M Mage OR Shaman 1600io LF LATE NIGHT!

Work schedule changing need to find a late night raid, the very earliest I can muster attendance would be 10:30 central if you raid any earlier then this you are just wasting the life span of your CTRL + V keys.

Previous top 10 raiding experience all though I havnt raided at that level since Mists of Pandaria I still have plenty of talent left in my WoW lifetime. I can play Mage or any spec of Shaman.

This is the Shaman.

Hey Rolling Raiders is looking to add range dps to our roster. We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs 12am-3am CST. Current prog is 6/9M with 20% pulls on mekka. Add me on bnet to chat theginger#2288

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Late night teams.

Guild & Server: <Thirst> of Illidan-US [H] is a newly formed late-night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-1AM PST (11PM-3AM Server)

Current Progression: 7/9M BoD

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Thirst

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two-night guild. Our raid team is made up of various former top 20 US raiders with some currently raiding at the highest levels and competing for world first on their mains. Due to some of our raiders going for WF on their mains, we will not be doing mythic during the first week of raid releases.

If you’re a decent player and person then we want you. Current roster is flexible so come as you are, we’re looking to take the player not the class. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously while also getting cutting edge.

Please contact us with any questions you may have or submit your information here:

Application

https://bit.ly/2FHabnT

Raid Leader

Bnet: Bologna#1440 Discord: Bologna#3487

Officer

Bnet: Ganzar#1173 Discord: Ganzar#8753

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

I would be half hour late to every raid probably wont work.

[H] <Intent> 8/9M BoD is currently recruiting for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for 1 healer (Hpally or MW) and all exceptional DPS.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

When
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Looking for a late night team

Yo. nix#1366

keeping it sweet and simple.
Thurs/Sun/Mon 9-12p PT, 8/9M. LF Strong Ranged DPS and/or an exceptional healer. Heroic tuesdays, wednesday m+ pushes, etc etc.

Hit me up, interested in chatting with you

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • DPS Warrior

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [6/9m BoD] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396

Maybe rading way earlier could work?

[H] [7/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - 7/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift:

• Healer (Hpaly / HPriest)
  • Ele/Enh Shaman
  • Hunter (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Got a few options but still always searching for that perfect fit.

Hi Raww,

If you’re still looking, we start at 11:30 Central (9:30 Pacific) and go til 3 AM Central / 1 AM Pacific, so our times should work for you. Tue/Wed/Thurs.

Dark Skies is a long-term cutting edge raid guild, currently 8/9 Mythic and working on Jaina.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team. The guild is run in an open, consensus basis, where things are decided by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/9-30-pst-late-night-6-9-m-lf-dps/96005

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954
Bagbibe#1661

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!