7/9M 418 DH looking for guild

I’m looking for a hardcore raiding guild. I can raid after 730 pst any evening. Solid DPS and Tank raiderio 1871

Battle net Fayth #11944
Discord faythope #5110
In game char Faythunter

Im still looking.

Hey Faythunter! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for BreakingGameBalance and we are currently looking for solid DPS to fill vital roles on our roster. We are sitting at 5/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 2 new prog bosses last week and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

How late can you play? We do 11pm-2am EST. If that sounds like something youre able to handle, feel free to drop us a line!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game.

Recruiters:
Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru