7/9M 416 Balance Druid LF Guild

Hello, current guild died due to roster issues. I am looking for a new guild preferably near 6/9M or 7/9M or higher. Unable to post a link to my logs, but they should be easy to find on Area 52 name Lazy.

I can only make Tuesday/Wednesday any time. Any other nights would have to start 11pm Central at the earliest. Please do not post if these times do not fit your guild.

Feel free to add Lazy#1824 if you want to ask me anything beyond this, or leave your btag/site below. Thank you.

Hi Lazy,

We’re a tiny bit behind you in progression (just killed Mekkatorque tonight) but our times would work since we start at 9:30 Pacific Time, which is 11:30 Central, so 30 minutes after your Thursday window.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re a people-first guild; decisions are made by group consensus. It’s a very open atmosphere, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:
8/8M 9-year CE guild - 9:30 PST start - LFM

I sent you a btag request. If I’m not around, you can also add:
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hi Lazy,

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs: Lock, Spriest, Mage

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

8/8 M Uldir

7/9 M BoD

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Normal/Heroic Alt/farm/Carry Run

Want to chat with one of our super cool officer Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Stramok = Stamora#1100

Check out Astral (8/9M) and Massacre Scene (7/9M) on Turalyon. Both need Balance druids.

Hello there Lazy!!
I see you’re currently in the search of a new guild…hmmm??! Well I’ve got the place for you! Oh Geez Bud is currently recruiting strong DPS players from all classes alike and especially ones who can make our late night roster. We’re currently stationed on Zul’Jin US

Oh Geez Bud Isn’t currently progressed into the current raid of Battle of Dazar’alor but we’re recruiting to make a strong push in Crucible of Storms and are aiming for possible world first but really aiming for top 10 world, we plan on streaming all of our progression I hope you’re not too shy of being famous on twitch! We’re trying to take on the Method approach and are looking to possibly book a few weeks at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in London would love for you to make the flight out if things work out with us!

Our plans for raiding schedule are to start around 1AM est and end around afternoon or so, we want to take on that day raiding mentality and with starting a lil after midnight nothing would be better than to kill that last boss on prog and looking outside the window to the beautiful sunrise shining back at us! With our plans of pushing world first and to topple the euro scum known as Method we plan on raiding Monday-Friday so we can get the maximum amount of raid time possible and inch out every single pull but while still having weekends off to maintain some sort of social experience with others outside of Azeroth, we’ve got a guild BBQ meetup planned so stay tuned for info on that!

If interested and I really hope you are contact me or one of my officers on battlenet by adding

Me- BigBwnrPwnr#0169
Holmagroin- MuffMastr#3854
Crankgodxxs- BigShoesBigMeat#2120

Hope to hear from you soon!

Can’t make either of those guilds raid times.

Hey Lazy,

Our guild is on Area 52, Raid times are 10-1PM Eastern T-TH

H 9/9
M 1/9

We do a lot of M+ also! Currently pushing 15+ keys

Add me on Bnet if you are interested!

JThompson808#1493

Hey there, we are a late night guild that might work for your times. Very interested in a boomkin. We are currently hitting p3 jaina.

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
8/9 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Boomie
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Warrior

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

@lazy we are only 5/9 with an imminent kill for 6/9M soon. You would be making a step back but our days and times would work for you. If it’s 2 much of a step back I understand. Blazintree used to raid with us. Parasomnia on A52 T,W,Th 9:30pst-12:30PST

cmplex#1798

Thank you for all the replies. Will be making a decision over the weekend.