7/9 m heals looking for Horde guild

7/9 mythic healer on my MW main with 9% on SW, looking for a Horde non bench position for Holy Priest. Cannot raid past 11pm EST! Horde only. Prefer a higher pop server/EST based guild!

Can anyone use a full time heals? :wink:

Hi Kadatth, i’ll keep it short and sweet and hmu if you’re interested to discuss things further.
Guild Name: Malicious
Server: Area52
Prog: 7/8M Uldir 7/9M BoD 2/2H CoS
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST
Needs:
MW - MED
Rshaman - HIGH
Holy/Disc Priest - HIGH

Shadow Priest - HIGH
Bal Druid - MED

Btag: Chris#111980
Discord: Christopher#8411

Great! Thank you!

bumping back up

Still looking…

Hi there! We are currently recruiting a holy priest only. The guild is and we are 8/9M BoD and raid Tues/Thurs: 8-11 EST. My btag is Owl#11205 and discord LightOwl#2183. We are more than happy to offer you a main position and pay for your server xfer. Feel free to hit me up whenever!

Thank you!

Hey Kadatth,

I’m not sure if you’re looking for CE progression or not but if you’re looking for an AOTC focused guild with some progression into mythic, we need a priest healer :slight_smile: Take a look at us and hit me up if you’d like to chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

<Revoke> is a group of experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content.

Current raid times are as follows: Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11:00pm EST

This equates to 7pm-10:00pm SERVER

Currently 6/9 Mythic & 2/2 Heroic .

We only raid 6 hours a week, so we like to keep our raids as efficient as possible to allow for good progression while also making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Ended Uldir at 4/8M after transferring servers mid-tier, and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge. Looking for experienced DPS and a Flex Healer to push through Mythic Battle for Dazar’Alor, but all exceptional players will be considered.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

Healers: Preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, or Holy/Disc Priest with capable dps off spec, but all will be considered

If interested or want more information, please add Dimpz#11953 or KinetiKz#1587 on Bnet, or you can add dimpZ#3721 on Discord.

back up for now

To the hilt!

Looking for guild…