7/8M rogue LF Guild

My last guild died in September so I decided to take a month off to recharge my bateries, but now I’m starving to do some mythic raiding again. I mostly play Assassin and Outlaw, but I suppose I could go Subtlety if you need me to… for some reason. Ideal times for me would be 9pm EST, any day of the week is fine.

About me: Have been raiding mythic for much many years now, got a few CEs under my belt but when my recent guild died due to lack of interest in WoW I decided it’s time to find a new forever home, I’m so tired of seeing guilds die. :frowning: I love me some Mythic ploos too, but I don’t really PvP much (I know right, a rogue that doesn’t pvp?). My hobbies include long walks on the beach until the turtles make it to the water, whoring for pets and achievment points and reminiscing about the days when Subtlety was fun.

<Illicit> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders.

Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We currently are in need of one (1) Off/main Tank. We have one tank that we have had all xpac, and hes great, just havent been able to find him a perm partner.

We also Raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week. Looking for skilled DPS to round out our 8.3 Roster.

We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.

The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.

Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We are also looking to expand our M+ community.

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Galbrei,

<AfterLífe> of Illidan Horde has an immediate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Progression:
7/8M EP - 3rd Phase
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Fruitseller- - - Computer#1714

Thank you for considering AfterLífe!

Greetings, and welcome back to the game! I represent the Guild “Vigilant” on Sargeras. We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

We look forward to hearing from you! Best of luck in your search.

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 8/8M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Galbrei, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule

Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact

Joe (stefanj#1797)
Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
Mosy (Mosy#11727)
Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here

_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page

Please Delete
.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hey, we currently have a dps spot open. Let me know.

<Red Light District> Horde-Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tue & Th 7:00PM-10:30PM PST

ULD: 6/8M
BOD: 8/8M
COS: 2/2H
EP: 6/8M

message us on bnet if interested,
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

or check us out on discord,
https://discord.gg/xmYcWu

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/8M Recruiting!

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team:
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Ranged DPS esp. Mage/Warlock, Havoc DH, DPS DK

JC Team:
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Tank, Resto Shammy, Lock, Hunter, Rogue, Ret, Mage, and any exceptional player

M Team:
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 8-11pm PST
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H EP
Current Needs: Ele Shammy, Shadow Priest, Warlock, and Resto Druid

X Team (Heroic Team):
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST
Progression: 5/8H 8/8N EP, 1/9M BoD
Current Needs: MW Monk, Any exceptional DPS

All three teams will consider any exceptional applicants

What we expect from you:

• You must come to raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid lead it.
  • You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord.
  • You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team (if on a different server and cross realm mythic is open, you are allowed to come for 1 lockout then transfer).

Apply at: www.libertyandallegiance .com

and

Contact us: (contact both for the team you’re applying to)

K Team

• whitesoulz#1772 (@Whitesoulz#8383 Discord)
  • Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)

JC Team

• pr0jabr0ni#1699 (@Projabroni#6877 Discord)
  • Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)

M Team

• Balto#1148 (@Balto#4961 Discord)
  • Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)

X Team

• Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
  • Icelus#1465 (@Kaladorn(Leofalon#8704) Discord)

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

We’re interested and I think you’d be a great fit! We are almost 7/8M on a chill 2 day schedule. Add one of us and let’s talk. We are best reached via Discord.

raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm – 12:30am EST (6:30pm – 9:30pm PST)
current progression: 6/8M EP

Hi Galbrei, I hope your day is going well! We are definitely looking for a rogue atm, for a core position. We are 8/8M Palace on a two night schedule and finished 145th US. Anyways I will post our copypasta below so you can look through it if you are interested.

Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Azshara. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2-day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank -> High Priority for a Deathknight, Monk, Paladin, or Warrior.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for an Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, or Warlock.
> Melee Dps -> High Priority for any Melee Class/Spec.
> Healer -> Closed.

We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high-end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace - US: 56 World: 85
8/8 Mythic Eternal Palace - US: 145
9/9 Mythic BoD - US: 187
8/8 Mythic Uldir - US: 148
11/11 Mythic Antorus - US: 144

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Eternal Palace: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
Heroic Eternal Palace: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.

Contact Information:
Please Apply at the following link: ~http://bit.ly/2Torvo3
Ingame: Pluie, Cadaceus, or Idling.
Battletag: Envious#1968.

What is your end time for raiding? If you can play late est (2am) lemme know!

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance
Current Progression:
Eternal Palace: 6/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our website: ouroborosguild dot com For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Btag: Narumata#1658
Reverie: Btag: Polaris#1778

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey there. NFA is a 6/8M Ep guild with previous CE in Uldir and BoD. Could use another solid rogue on roster. Would love to chat. Days are fri/sat and hours are 7:30-10:30pm pst. Feel free to add me on bnet @ thela#1545 for more info. Thanks!

Agents Of Change

We are currently 4/8M and looking to fill some mythic spots.

First off, I loved your walk on the beach interest lol.

Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild that’s been raiding since 2008. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude.

We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes.

Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00-9:30 server (CST). On a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent. Our alt group runs Sundays.

If you are looking for a group that values friendship, but also has the skills to down bosses. Please check out our website.

agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey there! If you were open to weekend raiding maybe we could work out for you! Check out the website and see the long history! If you like what you see feel free to drop an app or reach out o us! Thanks for your time–Ratt

Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 7/8M TEP

Current recruitment needs are the following:

Healer positions opened for any of the following:

• Holy Paladin
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged DPS positions opened for any of the following:

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Melee positions opened for any of the following:

• Frost DK
  • Rogue
  • Retribution Paladin

VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild. net by clicking the “History” tab in the top right!

We are currently the #1 2-day a week raiding guild on Sargeras, and one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.

Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.

Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.

Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.

New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 or Hut#1499 on BNet, or Onslaught#7682 or Ratt#7057 on Discord

I totally played with a rogue named Galbrel almost a year ago. Would be funny if you were the one im thinking of…

EDIT: Yooo it is you! Sup Gal!

Either way!

AfterLífe is looking for ranged DPS, melee DPS with a tank offspec, and a healer.

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST. 
Optional alt raid on Sundays during the early part of a tier.

Progression

7/8M EP - Azshara P3
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
HFC - 13/13M US 289
BRF - 8/10M
HM - 7/7M
SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Officers

Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

If you’re looking for a fun environment with strong players, check us out!

Hi Five - Zul’jin (US) [Horde]

Our Schedule:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST (7pm - 10pm PST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST (7pm - 10pm PST)

About Hi Five:

We are a close group of individuals who thoroughly enjoy the challenges that come along with progressing through a tier. Our players are consistently working to improve themselves as well as possess the willingness to help others be the best they can. Our raiding environment is progression-minded and driven to push content but with the ability to remind ourselves that we are here to have fun. We also run M+ throughout the week as well as an optional heroic EP clear together as a guild!

How to Contact us:

• Allie - Bnet: allie#1351 Discord: alliethekitty#9778

Hey, Galbrei, if you’re interested in coming back home to Burning Legion, I’d love to talk more about your current and future plans for raiding!

<Exodus> is a 5/8 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet or MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Hey Galbrei!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking for a rogue for our mythic team! We’re currently 4/8M, raiding Tues and Thurs 7-10 PST and running (optional) heroic on Mon 7-10 PST. Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ together, and we also enjoy whoring for pets and achievement points! Maybe we could even get you interested in PvP. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

Please contact me on discord at Esaora#3578 if you have any questions or would like to come hang out with us! We are opening our regular raid nights up to trials, so we hope to see you soon!

Hi there, GAb! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 7/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

We’re recruiting dps and a healer for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment, and we offer to reimburse transfer fees.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST (9-1EST), Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net