7/8M Holy Paladin LFG

Hello, my name is Neeko. I am looking to settle down into a competitive, fun mythic raiding guild that will push for Cutting Edge. My mythic raiding experience is: 8/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ATB (not CE), 8/8M CE Uldir, 9/9M CE BoD, 7/8M EP.

I started raiding in Nighthold as a Restoration Druid and swapped to Holy Paladin to help my guild at the time fill a missing Paladin spot. I’ve stuck with Holy Paladin since.

I’ve been around a lot of different guilds. Some guilds I didn’t mesh well with, others I wasn’t the best version of myself while I was there and I was asked to move on. Definitely both sides of that coin… I am not a perfect person, but I have learned a lot about myself and I’m ready to find a good guild.

I don’t mind raiding weekdays or weekends, but my weekday hours would have to be from 7-11pm EST. Weekends is a little more lenient, obviously. :slight_smile: I don’t mind faction changing or realm transferring.

I’m 29 years old and have been in the military for 11 years in multiple supervisory/leadership roles that have matured me and taught me a lot. I am getting married soon and have two cats at home. I play piano and guitar for hobbies, and enjoy reading books and watching anime/Netflix.

I am well acquainted with the various tools available to improve as a healer. I analyze my own logs in Wowanalyzer and also review the logs independently. I always keep up to date on theorycrafting and PTR information. I am very passionate about Holy Paladin healing. I don’t raid to parse or get logs, I raid to kill bosses. I don’t mind taking a more healer DPS heavy role that sacrifices my HPS, if it means the boss dies. I don’t mind swapping healers either if it helps the guild.

My logs are all messed up now because of name changes/faction changes. I tried to transfer to Horde to raid, but it broke my logs and I got a refund for the faction change, so now I’m back as Alliance with my still broken logs… But here is the link regardless:

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/holypalachan

I will also provide a link to logs I saved before they broke (under my old character name: Neekochan):

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/neekochan
h ttps://imgur.com/a/lAZx2x6

My Bnet is Neeko#11419 or you can leave me mail in game. Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile: Also, I understand my post may portray me as a little unstable with realm swaps, leaving guilds, etc. but I am very reliable and want you to feel confident that I’m a professional raider that wants to make a positive, constructive impact on the guild. I just ask that my past mistakes not influence your decision.

1 Like

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

If you like mythic plus or pvp we have many people who push high keys and play all specs to ensure best comps. We also have members who do arena and BGs together. Very active social group.

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting:
Healer: Holy Paly, disc priest, monk, or druid.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hi, I think you sound like a great fit, and if you join us, you wont have to faction change again.

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525

Thank you all for your responses.

(Shattered Sin) [Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch. Recruiting for current content and next patch for CE. FYI: Since we are all working stiffs during the weekdays we are not that socially active during the weekdays. We are active on the weekends pushing content and keys.

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Tired of soulless guilds? Considering a jump anywhere else for an opportunity? Sauce is 5/8M on a dead server and we want you to give us a chance. 13 year leadership, small group where you can make a difference. Immediate Mythic raid spots available!

App at www.saucetistic.com_

or Reach out to me on battlenet Soyunmago#11587