7/8M DH and 3/8M Holy Pally Looking for 2 day Guild

Hi All,

Skieba - DH
Taerryn - Holy Paladin

My friend and I are looking to get into a raiding guild for 8.3. We are both CE raiders multiple times over and have raided together off and on for 5 years. We are looking forward to 8.3 and all it has to offer and seeking a guild that we can settle down into and be long lasting contributors to.

I am currently 7/8M and progressed in EP with Dawn of the Dead on Zul’Jin (R.I.P) until they broke up and have been raiding with friends since then.

Taerryn returned to playing wow after a hiatus through the majority of BFA

Requirements:

We are looking for a mythic progressed guild. 6/8M+ is a must. 2 days a week is all we’re looking for. We will UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE be transferring factions. We are open to transferring servers. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Thanks!

Hey there, perhaps we could interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Still looking! Feel free to add my btag: Zaerri#1764

Im the Recruitment officer for Reignited on Mal’ganis 7/8M Fri/Sat 7:30-11Cst. Looking for a Holy Pally and a Dh to keep working on Azshara prog. Add me on Bnet if your Interested Glorybear#1689