7/8M 449 iLvl Holy Paladin LFG

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/neekochan#
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Neekochan

The logs aren’t updated atm due to me very recently transferring to Area 52.

I would prefer to raid weekdays but weekends are fine too depending on the times. I’m available weekdays from 7pm to 11pm EST. Weekends are flexible.

I’ve been CE every tier except CoS since BFA started. I know my class very well, and I know Ret moderately well. I can tank too as an OT for 3 tank fights or fights with weird tank requirements like Orgozoa. I have a good understanding of logs, how to read them, and how to use them to improve myself. I take criticism fine. I’m not overly social, I’ll often just keep to myself, but I’m punctual and almost never miss a raid night (unless it’s a serious emergency). I have no desire to swap from Paladin (unless I’m asked to play something else for the benefit of the guild), but I don’t intend to play a new healer any time soon. My bnet is Neeko#11419.

Sigh didn’t change my character before posting…

Hey there Neekochan, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!