6pm EST on a Saturday

TO THE FORUMS
obviously

I dunno? It’s not really a problem as far as the game is concerned. War Mode is functioning as-intended. You’ve opted in. Now you just need to wait for others to opt-in and show up.

1 Like

Stands in an area that isn’t crowded and is populated by leveling characters then cry’s no one will show up to fight him.

You cherry picked the conditions and made a whine post. Get outta here.

6 Likes

You could do WM in current content. Alliance tend to ignore horde and just go to the other AH in SW.

This is a good answer. For everyu triggered RP PvE player I get an additional HK

lol snowflake
bless your heart

oh, man this is gonna get good

Could be a warmode thing, since it seems now you only phase with others who have the same WM setting.

Recreates that astronaut with a gun meme

“W-wait, PvP is a side activity?”
“Always has been.”

3 Likes

Imagine having an entire aspect of game that has existed since release and having it’s design be effected by the opinions of people who collect pets and RP in goldshire.
Then saying I don’t do it therefore it’s not important

IMO PvPers should start dictating the balance and scripted outcomes of their precious raid content.

1 Like

PvP has always been a side activity in World of Warcraft. Always. It has never been an endgame focus, at least mechanically. It’s always been about the raids and the PvE content.

This ‘entire aspect of a game’ you lionize is a mini-game, and nothing more.

3 Likes

This isn’t even remotely true, but you keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Oh really? What’s endgame PvP look like in WoW? Remember to cite specific differences between mechanical PvE encounters and mechanical PvP encounters.

1 Like

It’s not even surprising that GD posters continue to post that nonsense even after it’s been debunked a million times. They are anti-PvP so they assume the whole game is.

Elite PvP gear and high ranking competitive play, they also do tournaments still.

There use to be an entire progression system with PvP until PvEers decided for Activison it wasn’t casual friendly to their PvE oriented gameplay, so they cried

2 Likes

Yes. I’m anti-PvP. This is why I’ve campaigned to eliminate PvP in all of its forms, instead of just suggesting methods where PvP goes undaunted and the PvE experience makes a lot more sense around it. You got me.

So are you honestly trying to assert that Questing, Leveling, and Raiding are the side-game? Over WPvP, Battlegrounds, and Arenas? Two of which I don’t think were even introduced back then? In old WoW, PvE loot dictated PvP engagement and stats, at least until they went ahead and introduced an entirely new spec-line for PvPers. Why they ditched it, I’ll never know, but that caused PvPers to filter back into PvE-land while endlessly whining about it. Either way, we know which came first and was bigger in this chicken-and-egg scenario, and it’s not PvP.

1 Like

Talk about just slamming a large amount of words into my mouth.

You asked “what does PvP progression look like” and I gave you an answer. How you interpreted all of that nonsense is unclear.

They came at the same time.

PvP is partt of the game. Live with it.
Suggesting that * I don’t do it so Blizzard must get rid of it* is ridiculous.

Get rid of PvE, because I don’t do it.

It is interesting to see Horde players guess where Alliance players spend their time in cities and vice versa. I don’t know my way around Orgrimmar, but if I went there, I’d probably look inside the auction houses.

And there you go tossing words into mine. Nothing you described outside of gear is exclusive to ‘endgame’ PvP, you see that in twink brackets in low level groups too. And ‘endgame PvP gear’ used to be, drum roll please, PvE gear! Again, until they introduced a unique spec-line, so yes. PvP was always secondary to PvE.

Also I never suggested to ‘get rid’ of PvP. I suggested ways to make it make sense in a cooperative world. You’re, again, the one that’s mad that no one showed up when you wanted to PvP. It’s not an obligation.

2 Likes

Gear, Titles, rating, recognition, mounts, and the general act of PvP.

Literally the exact same as PvE minus a scripted boss encounter

Edit:

But why should PvE be an obligation for PvPers?