6/9M GMT 8 (A/H) Mythic Raid Team <The Wooly Mammoth> LF heals & dps. 8pm-11pm Perth time

Hey everyone.

I’m here to advertise a new raid team that we will be creating specifically for Western Australian time UTC/GMT 08:00 hour on Frostmourne. The new raid team will focus on achieving early to mid level Mythic bosses. And perhaps more in the future. The raid time would be 8pm-11pm Perth time. It will be a 2 night per week raid Wednesday and Sunday.

The guild I am a part of is called ‘The Wooly Mammoth’ on Frostmourne Alliance. Currently we house 7 raid teams ranging from entry level to CE. All the raid teams are AEST and since I moved to Perth recently, there is a new opportunity to create another raid team based on AWST. Our guild is a jam packed guild with close to 1000 members and we also have m+ teams and optional community raid nights.

The aim is to start raiding for 10.2 patch. We have 2 tanks ready to go and are looking for healers and dps to join us.

If you’re interested in joining a AWST raid team, consider our new team :).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Facebook or discord under ‘searseazer’.

1 Like

Looking for more dps and heals to join us for 10.2 and beyond.

Perth player. I would be interested. I took this xpac off so far for mythic due to work but its settled down now. Disc Healers. Mid lvl mythic experience and Nylotha CE

Hey Daketh, Happy to talk to you more about the team if you’re interested. Just add me on discord

Cheers

I have added you on DC.

Added you on discord

Hi, I have a Holy Pally and Mage. Added you in Discord. Hear from you soon =)

Re.

Unholy Frost and Blood DK

Keen to look for new raid group

Re.

1 Like

Hi, very experienced healer (shammy, druid) and a friend (possibly) returning to the game next patch. Due to personal reasons we had to stop raiding on high end mythic bosses. Add me on Nightraven#14821

Sent you a request to discuss more :slight_smile:

Looking for more ranged dps and heals to join us for 10.2 and beyond.

We are ready to start raiding once the new season commences.

All skilled RDPS and healers welcome to apply.

Cheers

May i join? Ele/Enh sham

Hi Kettya

Feel free to add me on discord ‘searseazer’ to discuss more :slight_smile:

Just added you on Discord mate - Been looking for a Mythic Perth based guild for a while - can fill in any role/class

We start raiding on the 15th of November.

Cheers

Still looking for a healers ? MW monk looking for a new home, Perth based

Edit

9/9N 7/9H

Currently full on melee dps slots

Cheers

1 Like