6/9H returning player DK/ Ret / WW (learning to heal!)

This is a great guild filled with really nice people!

Good night last night. Sitting at 466!

Did I mention I like tanking mythic +

Not tied to ret pally, could play DK, feral or WW (just need to gear)

Evening everyone

Morning everyone!

Good Morning Jazzius! I hope your day is going well. I came across your forum post and wanted to reach out to you. I am the guild leader of a smaller guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are 9/9 heroic and focus on Aotc and mythic+. All our core members are Aotc for the past 3 seasons and have quite a few players over 2500+ mythic rating. Our raid days are Wed & Sat from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

Aside from our actual guild we are paired with another guild via the in game community system. Several of those players are also on our discord server, this gives us an even larger pool of players to run content with. Alot of our community players are pushing keys anywhere from a +10 up to a +25. We are all mature veteran wow players that understand real life has responsibilities that comes first!

I too am one to tell everyone good morning on our discord server! We communicate both in game and out of game on discord and get along very well. We are looking for more players that mesh well with us. We want players that will actually be active and be more than another number filling a raid slot! If this sounds what you are looking for please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hiya Jazzius!

Tattered Remains has many available spots and would be happy to have you join! We do start a little later than 9pm est, though we are discussing an earlier start time and may implement that soon. Here is guild spam if you would like to give us a look!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

What we are NOT looking for:

• Players who want a social guild, but do not socialize
• Player who want to run content or events, but ignores request to join and complain later if not invited
• Players that expect full 100% attention of all officers and GM and for us to hold your hand 100% of the time
• Players that consistently request higher ranking in guild (ranking is earned, this includes raid lead)
• Players that request ingame items or gold on a consistent bases

Need:
Tanks: OPEN
Heals: OPEN
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Evening everyone!

Morning everyone. Happy reset day! Enjoy those vaults!

Good morning, thanks, and same to you! I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity on Wyrmrest Accord. We also have a community, so a server change is not necessary. Here is a link to more info from our GM:

And/or contact me on Discord if you like: sybilmeows

We do start a little earlier than 9pm but idk

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC focused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together. We are incredibly active especially in discord. Most the day people are hanging out in a voice channel. Guild keys get done daily… whether its pushing keys or helping someone gear. We also understand life comes before wow and are welcoming of newcomers.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after while having fun.

Our current raid team needs all roles! Ranged dps is probably the most needed.

If you any of this sounds like something you might be interested in…

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

I am now fistweaving and running mythic dungeons! Soon I will be attempting raids on my monk!

Morning everyone!

Healed a +4 last night.

Getting some gear on the MW!!!

Evening all

Happy Friday!!!

Morning everyone!

Morning everyone

Running lots of mythic +

Monk is tanking and healing
Pally is 469
DK has all his tier and it 444!!!

Good evening!

Hey Jazzius! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Morning everyone

I added you!