6/8N tank looking for AOTC+ home

Life long tank player (DK, DH, Druid, monk, pally and warrior all at max level)looking for a long-term home. I have been tanking on and off my whole life. I am looking for a place to call home. I have multiple AOTCs under my belt but I think I want to try for more! I have 6/8N exp this expac and AOTC in Season 3 in DF (latest AOTC).

Now, I know most people already have their tanks…so I “might” be open to playing DPS for a place that is willing to help me and not throw me out. I am a positive person and gamer and I just want to help others and enjoy the game. So that opens the door for:

FDK / Ret / Feral / Fury / WW. ALso, if someone needs a healer, I would love to learn to heal on my monk or pres Evoker. I can raid most days from 8EST to Midnight. (no sooner, no later)

Do I sound like I might fit? Leave your guild information and ill get back with you. I will be running delves and dungeons until then :slight_smile:

Hey Jc,

Our weekend team is looking for a tank. Heres the post.

good afternoon everyone

Hey , hows it going? We’re looking for a 2nd tank currently. Check out our post and if it sounds like a fit, add me so we can talk more. Xiten#1628