6/8N tank looking for a home (multiple toons I can play)

Life long tank player (DK, DH, Druid, monk, pally and warrior all at max level)looking for a long-term home. I have been tanking on and off my whole life. I am looking for a place to call home. I have multiple AOTCs under my belt but I think I want to try for more! I have 6/8N exp this expac and AOTC in Season 3 in DF (latest AOTC).

Now, I know most people already have their tanks…so I “might” be open to playing DPS for a place that is willing to help me and not throw me out. I am a positive person and gamer and I just want to help others and enjoy the game. So that opens the door for:

FDK / Ret / Feral / Fury / WW. ALso, if someone needs a healer, I would love to learn to heal on my monk or pres Evoker. I can raid most days from 8EST to Midnight. (no sooner, no later)

Do I sound like I might fit? Leave your guild information and ill get back with you. I will be running delves and dungeons until then :slight_smile:

Heywire is recruiting an active Hunter, UH/Frost Dk, Fury Warrior and Warlock to complete our heroic raid team. Our goal is to complete heroic this reset and begin prog in mythic after. Raid time is Tue|Thursday 7:30-9:30pm CST time.
We are currently 8/8N and 4/8H with the goal to clear heroic this reset and begin preparing for mythic raiding and progress on the first few bosses.

Again these are the classes we have immediate needs for! These will be core raid slots for the heroic raid team and mythic team.

• Fury Warrior
  • Unholy or Frost DK
  • Surv or Marksman Hunter
  • Demo Warlock | Aff Warlock
  • Outlaw Rogue
  • Holy Paladin

These are our teams secondary needs and these will be slots for our heroic raid team, and they will be able to trial for mythic and we will review logs.

• Ret Paladin
  • Pres Evo
  • Resto Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Havoc DH
  • Blood DK

Thank you for reading Add My Battletag Oenamaous#1333 if you’re interested!

Hey Jazz,

FNE is currently looking for a Tank to fill in our ranks with preference to DH. We raid Tue/Thurs and cleared Normal and pushing 2/8H, we are looking to enter into the mythic scene with this xpac as well once we have gotten AoTC. Wednesdays and weekends are dedicated to M+ keyfest, always a great place to hang out and push for score. We would love to hear from you, drop me a line on discord Fuzzycheese#1852 or Jjennypoo#6593.

You can also see our recruitment post here:

Hey hows it going? We’re looking for either a BDK tank or a Pres Evoker. Check out our post and if the times and dates line up, would love to speak with you. Add me on BNET Xiten#1628

Hey Jazzidan. Grease Monkey Militia would love to have you. We are a new guild started by a couple friends looking to build up a good group of people who want to progress and have fun in the game. Raiding, Mythics, casual content and leveling, everyone is welcome. We have a community and discord server as well under the same name, we are an Alliance guild but anyone from Horde can join the community first and request an invite.

What we’re about:

• Progression, rockin and rollin, and not taking life too seriously.
  • Casual content and fun gameplay (Raiding and Mythics optional).
  • No strict schedules or heavy pressure – we play to enjoy the game!
  • A community for social, friendly players looking for a fun atmosphere.
  • Open to anyone who vibes with our mindset.

We are trying build up a solid group to do some mythics, or fill in to a group if we dont have enough people. We could use a tank right now for sure.

Message Swagbuntu#1827 (bnet) or illgandor#2019 (discord) for any questions

Hi!

Volatile is a friendly, mythic progression guild looking to recruit a few new members if you’re interested.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm PST to 10pm PST.

Our current progression is:

• 8/8 N NP
  • 6/8 H NP

Our progression in Dragonflight was:

• 5/8 M VOTI
  • 5/9 M ATSC
  • 6/9 M ATDH

If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information and to see if you’d make a good fit! My battle tag is Raevenhart#1561 or you can try the guild leader vcronwen#1282

good morning saw your post and thought id throw some info your way. I am recruiting for a once per week aotc and glory group. We are looking for raiders to fill open slots and would definitely have a spot for you. We do only raid once a week on saturdays, dont know if that would work for you. Here’s some of our info if your interested:

The Guild
Currently Online has been around since 2014 and is a mainly adult community. We have multiple raid groups pushing all kinds of content. From normals to heroics and M+ pushes. We have many players that have been a part of our guild for a long time. Newcomers and Pros welcome alike.

Recruitment
Currently looking for our new Heroic AoTC and Glory of the raider team, Azerothian Avengers or AA for short. Our Raid lead has 8/8 Heroic, AoTC. Saturdays 930pm-1230a EST.

if your interested please feel free to reach out to me.
Tecfall (discord)
Tecfall#1631 (battletag)