The Horseman Rides: Hallow’s End is Nigh!

The Horseman Rides: Hallow’s End is Nigh!

Prepare yourselves; the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young, and your old! Hallow’s End is here!

View Full Article

the queue is broken btw

1 Like

But donʻt go to Brill on Bloodhoof/Duskwood.
Its bjorkked

Need to fix the queue system for this. Getting people queuing as healers and tanks who aren’t actually doing it, and actually wiping. Can’t find anyway to report these people.

2 Likes

Let’s get an update to this holiday that doesn’t require Zidormi!

1 Like

I’m really sad there isn’t anything new. Hallow’s End is my favorite game holiday. For a while, I just brushed it off and assumed that Blizzard was working on improving and updating it… but… the last new item was added in 2018. :C

While we’re add it, can we change the hearthstone toys so that they change what the default hearthstone do? I like the fancy hearthing animations, but I rarely use them, because I tend to open my bad and try to decide which of my teleport items is the best one to get where I need to go.

1 Like

It seems they won’t acknowledge the problem even on a blue post about the event.

2 Likes

This is the year I’m going to get the Headless Horseman’s mount.

:four_leaf_clover: :racehorse: :four_leaf_clover: :grin:

8 Likes

me too, annfrost. me too…
so many tries over so many years… :no_mouth:

good luck to you!!

2 Likes

Got that damn thing a couple of years ago… so it does drop… But I’ve only seen it drop twice… I don’t even know how many attempts I had at the time…lol

1 Like

I’ve experienced two wipes, both groups the healer was only healing and doing a great job until the final phase when the pumpkin army spawned.

The tank and at least one DPS never changed targets to the Horseman’s Head, and kept wailing on the body.

Shouldn’t matter in that simple of a fight, and the tank did their job of holding the pumpkin army aggro, and the tank was fine on health both times until that moment when they were both basically one-shotted, dying almost instantly. I’m still only comfortable healing in Warfronts where I’m not the only one because I’m still learning, but it seemed faster than the healer could have done anything about.

It was as if the scaling completely changed at that point. All the other runs have been normal, and I’m running 13 lvl 50s through it, all as DPS. Most everyone seems to know to attack the head.

I went by Brill last night to refresh the ashes buff and lo and behold, the wickermen in the training area were burning! Someone finally “lit a fire” under that lazy guard. I also heard the Horsemans defeat lines so I suppose Brill on DUskwood/Bloodhoof works now.
yay

queue bug still happening. /sadface

1 Like

Because it’s not a reportable offense

3 Likes

Too bad, we can’t get log in to do this holiday. Besides that, there’s really nothing new going around in Hallow’s end. Its the same stuff. Really guys, you could’ve use the Drustvar zone for Hallow’s end. Its a perfect zone with different events going around and the places can be decorated.

Anyone else notice that the town fires are either nearly invincible or the collision mechanics are off. Please fix or at least look into it Blizz.

1 Like

The dungeon queue has been broken since the even started. They don’t care.

2 Likes

Seems fine to me.

Yea they are broken, some toon’s I get in instantly others take 30+min in a 2min average wait time.

1 Like

If your in a group of various levels the scaling is broken. Have never wiped on this since it has been on.