Tell Your Story With Character Customization

Tell Your Story With Character Customization

With hundreds of new additions with thousands of new combinations, Shadowlands’ new character customization options will help you better create the characters you envision in your mind.

View Full Article

18 Likes

Well, if I could ever get past the Mythic Login Screen boss, I would tell you, Blizzard.

81 Likes

Love all the new character customizations!

7 Likes

I’m ready for the barber to torch my face for some cool scars.

7 Likes

But are you your scars?

11 Likes

I love (almost) all of the new options!
Gotta say there are a ton that feel missing though still. Hope you plan to keep this effort up!

6 Likes

Login servers are down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Dragonmaw/10

4 Likes

Someone should have probably told the CM’s to hold onto this one until the servers were up.

12 Likes

You better equip your Barber Shops with better quality scissors than your login servers.

9 Likes

May, those are gunna be some traumatized barbers…

5 Likes

I could understand getting put in a queue but can’t even get that far.

1 Like

So there I was, freshly downleveled ready to go on an epic adventure at the local barbershop. As I make my way past the cinematic monster I was suddenly stopped by a stranger I had not prepared for. When I asked the stranger to let me in so I could start my adventure he told me, “Retrieving realm list.” As I cried again to let me in he told me, “You’ve been disconnected.” And thus was my epic character customization story.

27 Likes

I’ve not ever logged into these boards, until now. And I’ve done this only to say that this comment is absolutely Epic AF, lol

3 Likes

I cannot wait to customize my Blood Elf with all those scars, tattoos, and red eyes that we got… Oh wait.

5 Likes

maybe if you fixed your server login instead of posting random stuff we could answer

Sweet, I want to be an Arcane Nage!

3 Likes

I’ll try them out eventually…

*unless you’re a Lightforged Female in which case lol bald is all you get

3 Likes

The Nightborne’s story in character customization is still incomplete.

When the work begins to improve the Allied Races, I hope the developers have been paying attention to the feedback.

13 Likes