The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live

The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live

The Shadowlands pre-expansion introduces a variety of changes and updates from character customization to the new starting experience.

View Full Article

24 Likes

(āŠƒļ½”ā€¢Ģā€æā€¢Ģ€ļ½”)āŠƒā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ

12 Likes

Hey, itā€™s the Night Orc again :smiley:

35 Likes

Yayā€¦

14 Likes

Can we have all corruptions up this week for free. I want to play a mastery fire mage and a full expedient destro lock. Stuff is getting removed but let us cut loose for 7 days please.

I just want to have fun, and the time I spent already is more than several other expansions. Already have farmed out 3 corruption sets on this paladin so its not like I have done nothing and want stuff for free. I just want to have fun on alts.

22 Likes

I would assume the answer to this question is yes, but I havnt seen any explicit clarification anywhere. Is this the end of the arena season?

3 Likes

It is the end. The biggest question is whether or not if you hit 2400 this week if you can loot the item from the weekly box next week.

2 Likes

I canā€™t really speak for Blizzā€¦but Iā€™m sure the answer is no.

Plus, the AOTC, CE, and Mad World achievements are still in the gameā€¦doing what you are asking would reduce thier significance

7 Likes

And here a few others in the delay pre-patch thread were saying that if you didnā€™t have those already then you donā€™t deserve them. Do you realistically think that people have the time to farm out the base gear to properly affix corruption and sockets on them? No.

So what it is? Donā€™t have them by now and you fail, or let things be fun and let people forget to fall asleep cause they like playing?

4 Likes

Yay.
10char.

2 Likes

I think you know the answer to this question.

1 Like

So delay the pre-patch and have a month of unrestricted corruption selection for people to cut loose. Cool glad to see that we eye to eye.

1 Like

Thereā€™s something odd about that night elfā€¦I canā€™t quite put my finger on it. :thinking:

11 Likes

Oh yeah, Iā€™m sure that is exactly what they are going to do :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

loved this

1 Like

Woot! Iā€™m excited!

3 Likes

both specs have been utterly broken for 9 months. Thereā€™s been plenty of time to ā€œhave funā€. you just chose to not play them.

4 Likes

Launch the expansion :rage:

4 Likes

Tell me how many characters to 470+ with full cloak that you made during 8.3. Letā€™s see how sturdy your glass house is.

If you need to knowā€¦ four. Plus 8 others at 450-ish ilvl. But that isnā€™t the point. I am not crying about something that makes no sense at all. Let this be a positive thread and take your ridiculous requests into a separate thread. Whatā€™s done is done, letā€™s celebrate the end of the patch (finally) and move away from a very flawed system.

6 Likes