[A] Frostmourne <Atlast> recruiting for CE SoD. 5/10M

Atlast is a newly formed semi-hardcore mythic progression raiding guild led by the RL of Terminal which formed and achieved CE in 9.0. We will be diligently aiming to achieve CE each tier in a timely manner to continue doing the things that we like to do outside of WoW!
If you would like a raid environment where it’s banter heavy during trash but focused on progression with your voice having meaning, then the following is for you!

Recruiting
1x Hpal
Exceptional DPS/Heals

Raid days - Wed/Thur/Mon
Raid times - 8pm to 11:30 pm SVT

Expectations are as follows

Be on time
Research your class
Press buttons correctly
Personal accountability
Banter

Recruitment form
forms.gle/3DxBiWK7WqPndosG9

If you require any additional information please feel free to contact me.

Discord: Arnie#8370
Battlenet: Unle4shed#6220

We have made great recruitment progress so far, still looking for more dps and a few healers.

Still looking for a few more people, pre-patch is just around the corner!

Still looking for more healers and some dps :slight_smile:

Although we are in a quiet period right now, we are still actively seeking more dps to fill out our roster for shadowlands CE progression. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more info guys :slight_smile:

We are still actively looking for more capable DPS for CE progression throughout SL. Also keeping an eye out for an additional healer.

Still on the lookout for more DPS, shadowlands is still so far away :frowning:

oh snap you lads reforming? man 6pm start times…arrrrrggg so close…ill talk to the misso =P

Still seeking capable dps for CE progression :^)

We are still looking for some more DPS to round out the roster for CE progression. Feel free to contact us for any additional information.

who do i get in contact with to chat with about a slot or a try out? I had a group for mythic progression for shadowlands but after transferring accounts to proudmore im not seeing it being a possibility as they have no real structure and its all over the place for just doing heroic nylotha im easy with most if not all raid times as being kiwi its later for me but thats fine aswell

Contact details are as follows:
Discord- Arnie#8370
Bnet- Unle4shed#6220

still on the lookout for some capable DPS :slight_smile:

Only a few weeks left until shadowlands, we are finalizing our roster and still on the lookout for capable CE dps.
Additionally we are also seeking a holy paladin, will provide biscuits as compensation.

Contact details are as follows:
Discord- Arnie#8370
Bnet- Unle4shed#6220

As above we are still seeking more capable CE peeps :^)

Hi there, I was wondering if you’d be open to letting a returning BM/MM hunter do tryouts. Am looking to get back to the raiding scene in SL after taking a two-year hiatus during BFA. Your schedule is perfect considering am also at a GMT+8 timezone. M+ is also something I’d love to help with.

Hey mate, just send me an add on battle net and we’ll have a chat.

bump bump bump bump…?

Tick tock tick tock, we are now approaching the launch of SL. We are still looking for a healer to finalize our roster for CE progression :^)

Still looking for a capable CE rdruid/hpally