Meet the AWC Battle for Azeroth Regional Champions!

Meet the AWC Battle for Azeroth Regional Champions!

The best PvP teams from around the world competed in a grueling season of head-to-head arena action, but in the end only one team from each region could claim the championship.

View Full Article

5 Likes

well done woot!

19 Likes

i wasnt that impressed by this years events.
don’t get me wrong, I don’t pvp so its not a major thing in my life. i still watch but this year with corruption i just skipt.

1 Like

Now that it’s over, can we have prepatch?

22 Likes

How do you expect anyone to get hyped for the thing you all treat as a lesser game mode

8 Likes

Wait, there is still PvP in this game?

2 Likes

This is incredible. I am so excited about this. :neutral_face:

UwU

2 Likes

how can you hype up a season with a broken AF system attached to it.

7 Likes

prepatch when?

4 Likes

Were the medals 3D printed…?

1 Like

hopefully they are metal and not mcdonalds plastic like the jaina and sylvannas “statues” that were not the size of the greymane/saurfang/voljin but the size of a mcdonalds toy.

2 Likes

Agreed, but they definitely look 3D printed. They don’t look too great.

This 100%

PvP is a dead minigame thanks to years of neglect and no innovation on the game modes available.

Islands were the first new PvP type thing they’ve added since the Arena in TBC and they were a giant fail. I wonder if they’ll ever come up with an objective based PvP mode where every class/role has a place instead of the niche meta of Arena seasons…but then I remember this game is old and the current team thinks locked covenants are a good idea. :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats to all. Wish we didn’t see the same 4 classes over and over but that’s how it is :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So there’s not going to be an EU vs NA to close things out?

Pre-patch date please!!!

So when’s the prepatch?

I want a burger king medal too.

1 Like

Yes, that was a video of me, and I approve this message.