The Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff Returns

The Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff Returns

Your goals are in reach with the return of the Impressive Influence buff through the month of October.

View Full Article

66 Likes

Thanks Blizz.

14 Likes

Yay, my wish is granted. Did you read my many, many… seriously I made like 3 posts on this.

21 Likes

Woo! And they added 8.3 reps to it too. I’m now motivated to do things. :smile:

30 Likes

oh cool
pog

9 Likes

free paragon supplies

15 Likes

Funny, my friends just finished their flying between the 2 rep buffs lol.

7 Likes

I just need the two assaults reps. They take so long…

Yikes, I’ve been leveling alts to 120 and getting friendly, this means I’ll barely touch any zone (Alliance or Horde) getting WQ and flight whistles.

4 Likes

Months after it matters to get exalted, then just revered with these factions and now a month before SL they reactivate the buff and include 8.3 factions.

Magnanimous.

15 Likes

Thanks, Blizz.

4 Likes

Perfect timing, I was just starting to farm Legion reps on my new priest for Balance of Power artifact tints!

10 Likes

Now I feel like a chump for doing it the ol’ fashion way.

16 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f4c9e6d0c269030df252f4d895ade38d/tenor.gif?itemid=13030909

27 Likes

Rajani and Uldum Accord are included this time? Whoo-hoo! Now I have a reason to set foot in the 8.3 zones again since… February. :flushed:

10 Likes

I just finished flying 2 days ago. FML lol

11 Likes

I literally just finished my torture grind to unlock my flying mount… FML too.

9 Likes

Nice, just in time for rep requirements to be removed.

22 Likes

Werent the Legion factions included also in the buff last time? Were they changed for the Rajani/Uldum Accord ones?

Because I still need Legion Paragon mounts :frowning: Was initially excited because it meant more pagaron chests

3 Likes

Brace yourselves, Highmountain of Thunder Totem… this month, your paragon moose mount shall finally be mine. :smiling_imp:

(Seriously, I got every other Legion paragon mount during the last bonus rep buff, even all three Army of the Light felcrushers. The Highmountain tribe was the only one that refused to share theirs. Sharing is caring, Highmountain!)

12 Likes

If I already have flying, but have done almost none of the most recent patch, is there any reason for me to come back for this buff in preparation for SL?

In other words, are there any reps included in this that may be tangentially useful for the future?

1 Like