Heart of Azeroth necklace not account wide?

A wild Blue Baby Yak has appeared!

Quick everyone! Try to cage it before it disappears!

Then after it’s caged, we can study it and figure out what makes it tick.

And maybe, just maybe, it’s owners will come looking for it and we can return it for a nice reward!

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

As if he ever did troll people.

2 Likes

Coughheirloomscough.

So what you’re saying is that if we stop playing right now and come back in half a year, we’ll be able to get that necklace up to level 50 without any grind? That sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

Coughthoseareforlevelingcough
Coughheartofazerothisnotforlevelingcough

Ion already spoke at length about this in the last Q&A but we admit it doesn’t feel good. The lack of reduction really only negatively affects very high end players pushing for absurdly high Azerite levels, we’re talking 40-44 (looking at you Myppoo you insane person you). For anything under that the levels are still within reasonable amounts to gain another level, plus 37-38 is all that you need to get ring 3 on even Mythic Dazar’alor gear.

We know it doesn’t feel good to put in more work to unlock the exact same traits you just had, and we said in the last Q&A that we’re working on that.

21 Likes

This must be a troll. You would have really loved legion.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean. You get the entire ilevel bump on alts free and then each of my new alts was easily level 30-33 with zero grinding while my main is at 34. I mean the catch-up mechanics are real.

The only thing that really happened is that they stagnated my main until Jan 22, but even then, I don’t grind anyway so what do I care? All they will successfully do is make any new azerite gear I get “less fun” because stuff will be locked. GG Bliz.

3 Likes

Someone’s a bit hostile today, aren’t they?

4 Likes

I mean, sure, that’s how it was with legion too. That being said, you’d miss a lot of content while it’s current if you did that. I don’t know about you, but I play because I enjoy the content, not because I want to level a piece of gear that doesn’t even need to be leveled atm.

2 Likes

Man, you gotta stop posting on topic and about the game! People could get used to that stuff.

Also. Tom Hardy? With the TIFF logo in the background? :rofl:

1 Like

Account wide would be awesome though .Every new alt in bfa would be at that neck level and would contribute to increasing it much like honor levels . But i feel they would make the grind longer much liek they did with honor levels :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do I know you?

2 Likes

Take a deep breath. It’s not that serious

5 Likes

I don’t know, I hit 36 yesterday and its gonna take 50k AP for 37. I wouldn’t call that a reasonable amount.

It’s funny – not in a good way – that not even halfway through your expansion you already need to make moderately drastic changes to a core system because even you realize it’s neither rewarding nor fun. Can’t wait for 9.0’s core system gimmick.

10 Likes

It’s just another way to get players to spend more time grinding in the game. It’s a very cheesy mechanic, more like ripped out of some asian f2p mmo. I don’t mind the grind because I don’t even do it. To me that’s the opposite of “fun” and not a reason I even play a mmo to begin with.

2 Likes

You could always stop playing their games, therefore not supporting this “evil corporation”?

6 Likes

The neck works awesome for alts now.

The neck isn’t going to work for anyone come January 22nd and we all have to grind out 15 more levels to use our stupid traits.

Wow. Hostile to strangers too?

4 Likes

This is news?

1 Like