613 Ele Sham LF Heroic Raiding & M+

After several years off, returned to the game in S2 of DF. Have been playing with a group of friends but attendance is spotty and I really want something consistent and fun. Managed 9/9N & 9/9H in both S2 & S3 via pugs (S3 on Evoker) and so far 8/8N 4/8H in S1 TWW via pugs. Open for raiding 8-11 Eastern most days

S3 & S4 was 3k+ in M+ (on Aug voker) and really want to continue that and push higher keys with solid players.

I do tend to play other classes if needed, especially RDPS or Heals, though I haven’t healed in a while.

Hi there let me give you the details of our guild:
5/8H Tue/Thu 5:15 PM - 8:15 PM Pst we are looking for 1 healer and several dps to get AOTC and progress in mythic. Several of us are 2k+ rating in mythic plus so we also do mythic plus consistently, we are a laid back but semi serious group of raiders let me know if this interests you my discord username is:
zapitor.

Sent you a friend req on discord!

Hey Surol, if interested in pumping that Aug up again hit me ^. sup breh on illidan. 8/8 heroic AOTC. Starting mythic. Tues/Wed raids 7:30-10:30 EST. Message me on bnet at Jaedan#1739

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac and are currently 4/8 H and 8/8 N.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon…

sent a discord msg to Slippersocks

2 day team, Sat/sun 7-10pm EDT. CE last expac doing it again.

Add @Atrianna on discord for more info!