6/12m Small group looking for Mythic (Zul'jin)

Hey all

A small group of us is looking for a new home. 3/4 of us are 6/12m the other is 3/12m but an extremely fast learner.

We’re looking for a 2 night a week guild that raids between 7-11pm est. (later on weekends could work). That is at least 4/12m.

Unless noted, characters are 100% mythic ready.
Our classes/roles are:
Holy Paladin or BM hunter (My hunter is mythic ready but just missing a few pieces to put corruption on to be optimal)
BM Hunter
DH
Enhance/Resto Shaman or WIP Rogue

About us: Long time raiders, past CE, looking for a place to chill and progress
in mythic at a decent rate, we are not looking for an AOTC guild. We’re looking for a longterm home into shadowlands. We pvp and M+ as well so an active guild is important to us.

We would greatly prefer to stay on Zul’jin. We won’t go alliance.

btag: jmon13#1882

Hey Boraborn!

I know you said you want to stay on Zuljin but if y’all ever decide to change you mind I think you would be a good fit for us!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Still looking.

Hi everyone

Hey there! Added you on Bnet.

Hi Boraborn,

We’re a horde guild that raids 7-10pm EST. That said, we do raid a 3 day schedule, rather than the 2-day you’re looking for. I want to post here to let your group consider us if that’s not a hard requirement for you. We’re actively recruiting for shadowlands and looking for players like yourselves that have prior CE experience and are looking for a place to clear content at a reasonable pace and in an environment that is fairly casual, but utilizes some of the best-practices you might be used to playing at a high level previously. I’ll drop a link to our guild spam so you and your friends can look us over and see if you’re interested

Still potentially looking.