6/12M Ranged DPS LF Guild

Hello,

I am in search of a new guild. I am currently 6/12M playing Spriest, however I know that Shadow is not the most desirable class in the current meta so I am also in the process of getting both a mage and a hunter ready for mythic progress. I would be willing to switch to either of them for the right team. I also have a 470 Hpally that I like to push m+ with and I could also be convinced to make the swap, but the learning curve for swapping to heals would be a bit steeper since I have only ever played ranged dps during progression.

Characters:
472 Spriest
465 Mage
460 Hunter
470 Hpally

Logs and/or raider io links available upon request.

Obviously the alts have a bit of work to get them fully up to progression content, but I am confident in my abilities to make the transition.

Some things that I am looking for in a guild are:

• Two nights a week, anywhere from 5 to 11 pm PST (preferably no weekend nights besides Sundays)
  • Horde guild, I am not looking to faction transfer
  • Similar Progression or better.
  • Guild history of achieving CE
  • Competitive atmosphere
  • Active guild outside of raids

Thanks!

Formerly known as One Fifty One, Sin of Tichondrius is a community-centric hardcore guild with a commitment to personal growth and excellence. Our goal is to push Cutting Edge this tier as we did before our hiatus and continue that into Shadowlands. We are currently 8/12M with a 12/12H weekend B team that will be moving onto Mythic in the next coming weeks.

We are looking to add another strong ranged DPS to our main team roster.

Raid times:
Tuesday / Wednesday (6:30-10:00pm PST / 9:30PM-1:00AM EST) Weekly.
Invites are out half an hour early. We are pulling the first boss by 6:30.

Ferocity#11842 - GM
Owl#12810 - Recruitment Officer

Raid/Progression Structure:
For raiding we have steep expectations with regards to participation and attendance. If you plan on raiding with us you should expect to have near perfect attendance and be willing to shift around other plans to prioritize raiding. During raid you will also be expected to provide complete concentration for the full duration the raid. With that said our raid structure also includes having a ten minute break in the middle of the raid to allow the team a chance to re-energize.

Top candidates will also possess the following characteristics:

• Maturity in the face of frustration.
  • Commitment to personal growth and success.
  • Willingness to accept constructive criticism to increase performance.
  • Ability to work as a team player and serve the greater cause of the guild.
  • Outgoing personality and desire to become a part of a gaming community. Most of our members spend their time together on discord even when we aren’t raiding.

Guild History:

Sin is a guild formed in 2014 built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. Events such as: guild poker night, guild drinking night and guild achievement run night. We have even had other major guild events such as a server-wide scavenger hunt with a 1 million gold grand prize. For that reason we believe that community is a main component of who we are and what sets us apart. We aren’t simply the guild that logs on for raid and nobody sees each other until the next raid. Our recent guild reunion in Miami speaks to that.

If you’ve made it this far and like what you hear I’d say to give us a try. If you simply want to play with some of the best, have a few beers and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint.

Wl we fall 1 hr later than what ur lookin for, but if ur interested in joining add my btag and lets chat.

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
8/12M (Ra-Den 3%)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Company Of Fools

We are a chill Horde raiding community on Wyrmrest Accord. We enjoy Battlegrounds, Raiding on the Heroic and Mythic content level, Mythic+, Arenas and World PvP! We are seeking to grow our community and we are especially interested in finding new raiders for our mythic team.

Raid Times:
Mythic - 6:00Pm till 9:00Pm PST on Thursdays and Mondays.
Heroic - typically we clear Heroic as necessary on various days each week.

Faction - Horde

Company of Fools has a 2 night a week team who are 2/12M in Ny’alotha. We are seeking solid DPS players but we will also consider anyone interested in other roles!

Please add me and reach out so we can chat and see if you would make a great fit for out team! Qzuar#1927

–Company of Fools

Still looking!

Hi there!

My guild is currently recruiting a few more dps as we move into mythic to round out the group. We are 12/12H and raid Tuesday/Friday nights at 9pm est. We are a solid group of players who enjoy having fun but also pushing content. I’d love to chat!

Alikona#11551 is the battletag and Dem#5747 is my discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Monty!

Who is John Galt is a horde guild on Hyjal. Our current progression is 6/12M. We raid Tue/thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional raid day of Sunday for Alt/Heroic Sales. Currently we are looking to strengthen our RDPS core to help push for CE. Id love to get some more information from you! Feel free to add me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or Discord @ Delgalo#9742!

Delgalo

Leaving our info in case you change your mind about weekends! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
8/12M Nyo (Ra-Den down)
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter, Warlock and possible S Priest.
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hey mate!

We’re on the market for another Mage with immediate availability :smiley: Feel free to add me on Discord (Icetea#9130) or Bnet (Xumie#1849) to chat.

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
6/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal: Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs: Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Hi Monty, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

[US] [A] Formed January 25th, 9/12M after missing the first two weeks of Mythic, BEST 2-night (6 hour) guild on the server.

Wednesday + Thursday @ 9pm-12am PST

The Pitch
Goon Squad is a group of highly motivated Mythic raiders who pride themselves in creating a positive, but competitive atmosphere to raid and make friends in. We are a new guild but have made fast progress because of our ability to put the raid in the best position for success each night. Goon Squad isn’t a one tier stop, we are a gaming community whose vision is to create a Cutting Edge space where you can log in after a bad day of work and laugh with the boys .

The Requirements
We will never compromise the success or positive atmosphere of the raid group to cater to even the most exceptional players. The following are the absolute bare minimum requirements for being a Mythic raider in Goon Squad:

-Attitude: This is the pinnacle of our guilds success and we intend to keep it this way. Positive mental attitudes are vital to the longevity of a Cutting Edge progression guild. Some bosses will take 10 pulls, some will take 100 pulls. We will not cater to great players with negative and toxic attitudes.

-Performance: We will always bring the best 20 raiders to Mythic progression. We’ve sat officers, raid leaders, guild masters, main raiders, trials, socials, everyone. If you’re the highest performer you will be invited to the progression bosses. Once again, we will never compromise the success of the raid group to save egos.

-Activity: We do not want raid loggers therefore you must be an active player outside of raid times. We use various wow audits to track peoples’ activities throughout the week. A luxury of being in our guild is that raiders are always on pushing keys, selling keys, doing parse runs, helping gear alts, etc.

The offer
If you’re able to meet all of those standards of a Cutting Edge Mythic raider then we’ve got all the perks for you!

-Gems, Enchants, Pots, Flasks, Food, and Vantus Runes are all provided free of cost for raiders.

-Plenty of guild activity means ease of min/maxing gear through pushing keys.

-Opportunities to make hundreds of thousands of gold through raid and mythic+ carries.

-Resource for class knowledge and boss strategies from previous top US raiders.

-The most fun you will ever have Mythic raiding in a Cutting Edge guild.

Contact us
If you liked our pitch, meet our requirements, and loved our offer please do not hesitate to reach out to an officer listed below to inquire about a trial:

GM/RL: Connxr - bnet: pyp#1144

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 7/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
hello team is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Ranged DPS
Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Hi Monty! Our schedule lines up well with what you’re looking for, and your mindset sounds like it would jive well with us as well. You can find our copypasta below. Feel free to add me at afpac#1330 if you’d like to discuss!

Hey Monty, we would love to have you. Here’s our information below, please add me if we sound like a good fit.

Hi Monty. We’re looking for ranged DPS for Ny’Alotha progression, 8/12 at the moment. We would be interested in you on Spriest as well as mage. All you need to do is get in touch with us! Contact info is below

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

8/12M NYA, 2 organs down on Ilgynoth
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

[H] - The Graveyard Shift - Bleeding Hollow [7/12M-NYA] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our late-night raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Graveyard Shift - [7/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
  • Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Graveyard Shift - [7/12M-NYA]

• Healer (Pref Hpaly/MW/Priest)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Shaman (DPS)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Balance Druid

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

I happen to love priests, you may say I’m bias.
< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Our website will tell you a lot about our guild, community is important to us please take the time to look at it (no you don’t apply there, but did you look at it yet?!?!
h ttps://dr-guild.com/

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 7/12 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more mythic-ready DPS for our raid team! Currently 6/12 (AOTC). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST, heroic/alt raid is Mon 7-10PST. We certainly are striving to reach CE this tier, but to be transparent, we have not reached CE in the past. If this is a negotiable requirement, I think we would meet all of your other needs. :slight_smile: We almost always have a key group running with a few really great push groups and we enjoy PvP as well. We are also active in social gatherings – for instance, this last Sunday we had a virtual brunch over Zoom.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/qmeq6vy

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!

hi Monty how are you? My name is Doc. I am one of the recruiting leaders of we are a core group of past 500 US raiders that are new to the server Area 52. We are 6/12m and we are looking for more people to push mythic content. Our goal is CE for this xpac and are on a good track to do that seeing as how we have a been a guild for a month and a half and are already 6/12m. Please get back with me if you are interested.

BTAG Doc#13771