6/12 M Lock and Hpal LF mythic prog guild

475 Destro lock and 475 Hpal 6/12M both of us, looking for a mythic raid guild to prog further into nya and future xpacs Fen#12364 Bnet

Hey there fen! My name is lilli! I’m a part of a mythic raiding team on Sargeras with a guild named stay hydrated! We raid thursday and sunday 8-11 EST and are 7/12 with raden killed. Feel free to contact me if those times align and we can talk real time!
biggpapafudge#1274 bnet
Tim AKA Lilli#0087 discord

Content Respecters is looking for all classes and roles to build up our raiding roster. Currently 3/12M 12/12H. We raid on a more PST evening schedule. Also active in M+ and pvp if thats what you’re into. Alliance Sargeras Based guild looking to strengthen our roster to push CE into Shadowlands. Add Subsonic#11215 if you have any questions. Hope to hear from ya!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 8/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.
Mythic ready Lock/ Fire Mage desired

msg Melo#11244

Great warlock and paladin, you will not be disappointed picking them up!

1 Like

yo ur a legend

Bruh, they legit stayed with a our Raid team just to try and get the trink of Raden then quit right after raid. Grey to green parses on the Warlock, 30+% consistent over healing on the HPally. If you are looking for 2 people to legit come in and quit at the first sign they won’t be carried, then do pick them up.

Hell, he even posted on his Hunter, on here, before our raid, hoping we wouldn’t see then tried to poach several from our roster after leaving.

You have all been warned.

2 Likes

Might of been the fact that even after killing Raden 3 weeks ago it takes y’all 20+ attempts a week to kill it. Id prefer the CE Pally and the Warlock who knows how to do mechanics to that

1 Like

Considering we keep having to bring in new people who don’t know the fight, your friends an example, and teach them the fight every time. Then the “CE Warlock” barely touches 70k DPS (Which is a green parse for Destro) and the “CE Pally” overheals by 30+% so when it comes time to really heal (ie last phase) they are pretty much tapped, including overhealing people with the debuff on them.

Good try to justify it though. Sounds like you should recruit them in to your Guild, or are they not good enough for you?..

No point in arguing anymore because it detracts from two quality players from getting a guild. To any raid leader/recruiter who is worried about what Duvaren says. I was in the same guild and was a part of early progression. I left early because I saw that the guild environment was not one that promoted growth or attempted to help people.

During my time at the guild these two were the few people who actually understood the mechanics of the encounters and performed them well.

What I am trying to let people know is they guild hop and don’t have the Mythic push mentality. They crack after a week or two. I mean look at the Locks Guild history and it says all you need to know. Like 3 or 4 Guilds in the past month alone.

As for growth, what in the world are you talking about? All I heard about you personally is you only showed up for Raid and didn’t do anything else to help anyone in the Guild. The Guild makes sure EVERYONE gets a 15 done every week. (M+ Mondays). I have only been in this Guild a few weeks and can tell you that you get what you put in to a Guild, and that is with any guild. These guys are understanding, they help people, and even sit main roster players on Mythic fights to let other people come in and snag gear from them. Anytime I post asking for help with something, whether it be my main or an alt, I always get responses.

So no, it isn’t the Guild. It is players like yourself and Voltrax (the lock though he changed his name) that only want to help themselves. I mean he even posted on the forums under a different character hoping we wouldn’t find out he was trying to find a new team behind our backs when he could have been an ADULT and actually talked to us.

So yeah, do take them both if you want to be having to fill 2 more slots in your roster after a week or two.

1 Like

yo duvaren the new people werent the ones messing up. Also was asked by the officer to carry people and get them better. im not mythic raiding to hold hands sorry. Best of luck with ur kids :slight_smile:

oh and btw i told psyck i was looking for a new guild i had 0 interest progging in a guild where the average dps was 30k lower than me and the average tank cycle is 2 weeks :slight_smile:

i genuinely hope ur kids dont grow up to be as salty as you are.

Good Luck to you in your future adventures. Time for all parties to move on.

If you are interested in going Ally, consider us on Proudmoore,

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a core of about 10 people who raid weekly and pug the rest. If you are ready for mythic raiding then this is the place for you.

Currently recruiting

• DPS
  • Heals
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Current Progression
3/12M

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475
Bnet: bigmiles#1563

Free bump cuz that was a hell of a read 10/10

2 Likes

If open to alliance, we raid wed/thurs 6:30-10pm cst and are looking for both of those classes. Currently progging on p3 Carapace. Hit me up if interested. - Dotty#1718

Hello!

We are an alliance guild, but we are 9/12 and are in need of a lock badly. If transferring is something you would be willing to do we would be willing to trial you! I’ll post the spam below:

[INCLUSION] is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Mythic Re-clear) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for Melee and Ranged DPS, any class is welcome.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ TheRedBaron#1644 or on Discord @ TheRedBaron20#3753 with any questions/concerns.

Hey there, First Wave on Stormrage, is recruiting more ranged dps! We are currently 8/12m and raid Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12am EST. Feel free to hit me up here or on Discord (Gulaus#0396) if you have any questions! :smiley: