6/10H 10/10N Long Standing Guild Recruiting for Weekend Raiding

Still looking for more dps! If you’re a warrior make sure to hit us up! :wink:

1 Like

I added you! Feel free to message me if you see me online on Btag even if I’m not in game!

Added you.

Are you still looking for a hunter I am highly interested have seriously raided since NH but at the time was with Fat Pandas as one of the top raiding guilds on the server. Looking to get back into mythic raiding. Thinking of main hunter and also will have my pally. Willing to play whatever spec is most helpful. Also love to pvp for any in the guild that are interested. I will not be online until tomorrow night but am highly interested in joining.

Add myself or one of the other officers onto B-tag and we’ll be happy to speak with you there!

We are still actively recruiting members for our Shadowlands raid roster! So come on down and have a chat with us!

Still seeking warrior, ret, ww! And other skill rdps!

Looking for more people for our raid team! Come join us!

Hi, we would love to chat with you but you did not leave a btag or anything with which to contact you.

Still recruiting for Shadowlands! Come on down and kill the new expansion with us!

Seeking hpally and priest heals and and a few more dps!

Hello, how are you?

Still in search of a Hpally, and dps!

Seeking warrior, ww, hpally, disc/holy priest.

Seeking Disc or Holy Priest, and all dps besides rogue, hunter, and mage

One week from raiding! Add me so we can raid together!
Looking for Heals: Priest
Ranged: Boomkin and Elemental
Melee: DH, Monk, Feral, and Enhance

One week from raiding!
Looking for Heals: Priest
Ranged: Boomkin and Elemental
Melee: DH, Monk, Feral, and Enhance

We still need more players so come on down and raid with us!

182 boomkin here w/ mythic experience
sweepy216#1243

Seeking a brewmaster or prot pally for progression raiding and members for keys.