6/10H 10/10N Long Standing Guild Recruiting for Weekend Raiding

We are still open for recruitment atm.

Come join us for Shadowlands!

Added to bnet, have a few people interested if you have enough slots open!

Are you Stuck in Combat? Need some help getting out of it? Well guess what! We’re the guild for you!

We are an active guild looking for even more active members for all the content Shadowlands has to offer. So come join us and lets have a blast playing Shadowlands together!

Recruiting one ms tank, heals*, and dps for SL.

We are still actively searching for new recruits in preparation for the new expansion. We are still actively raiding so long as the content is doable so come join us!

Seeking warrior, ww, ret, rdps, and healers!

Bump! Come join our ranks for Shadowlands! What a great team!

Enter the Shadowlands with the best guild you could ever ask for!

Still recruiting for shadowlands!

Did you guys just pick tich from a hat or something? Why do people keep xfering to Tich!?

If you’re looking for some awesome people to raid with then add me! Bradryn#1115

me and some friends are looking for a home, between 2-5 of us, i have cutting edge xp and most of them have various amounts of raiding xp, but all of us are glad xp pvpers

When you have a sec, we could chat. Have no other way of communicating with you besides in game since you didn’t leave your btag or discord.

btag is atarxis#1762

We are still in need of healers and dps! Comment here or add my btag: Bradryn#1115

/bump …we are still looking for healers and some dps!

Good guild good leader great people!

Interested, have a healer friend as well. Let me consult with him and I’ll get back to you.

Lon#1734

Hi,

I’m interested as I’m looking for a Tue/Wed raiding group.

I’ve added Chordillius#1387.

Here is my post: [H] Mage 8/12M Ny 3k M+ io Gladiator LF Tue/Wed 5pm-12 guild - #2 by Katalinamoon-tichondrius