610 Prot/Ret Paladin -OR- 608 Warlock LF AOTC guild

WoW vet looking to bring value to your AOTC guild on either paladin or lock. Currently 8/8N, haven’t really jumped into M+ yet this season. Evening EST/CST schedule preferred.

1 Like

Hey! We’d be interested on adding more warlocks to our roster. Our guild info below if you’re interested, please reach out!

Guild & Server: Sorbet [Alliance]

Stormrage Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (5:30PM - 8:30PM PST)

Current Progression: 8/8N, 5/8H

Contacts: @Delfu (Discord) or DelfuCrabz#1664 (Bnet) @doombunnyxo (Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude + Vibes. We don’t raid a lot, but we’re looking to be focused and having fun while raiding. Positivity, reliability and willingness to learn are a must. We aren’t a strict group but respecting each others time and effort is important so attendance and punctuality will be expected! Looking to aim for AOTC.

Hey I think you’d be an awesome fit with us! Here’s some info.

< Simple As > is a laid-back, drama-free guild with a solid core-group of skilled, previous AOTC players. We’re looking for like-minded people to fill out our roster for our weekly AOTC progression. We don’t want to overcomplicate things. Sign-up, show up, kill bosses, have fun - simple as. Sign up now for a raid spot, or join us for some M+ shenanigans!

We are currently 8/8N, 5/8H and are on track to continue our Heroic push.

Our raid nights are currently Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm CST.

If you’re interested, feel free to shoot a message to our recruiting officer below.

Battlenet: Saethurin#1582
Discord: Saethurin

Hey Kairathi!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you as it seems you are around our progression right now. I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.