6/10 Mythic disc/holy priest LF guild (H) 12/12 mythic Nyalotha

https: // www . warcraftlogs . com/character/us/tichondrius/Faiwybeawy
6/10 Mythic Disc/holy priest LF guild to finish out the rest of shadow lands with

I have been with my current guild since feb, 2021 and would have liked to keep going, but unfortunately somethings have come up that have led me to discontinue my raiding with them, although I still reside in the guild
I will not be realm xfering until I have 100% comfortable with the raiding environment
I have consistent p3 experience on mythic sire and would like to pick up from there (Preferably) One more thing to mention is that I Have finished the process of switching back to venthyr and I am back with ravendreath.
My discord is: FairyBeary#2310 (fastest way to get ahold of me)
my preferred time to start raid at is 9pm est or later.
I also enjoy pushing keys as well
*** edited april 20th, 2021

Bumpin for the homies

1 Like

bumping up after 4 hours

Hi there. Hyperbole on Tichondrius is recruiting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by experienced mythic raiders. We raid on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested or have any questions you can find me on Discord, Lucro#6215 , or bnet, Lucro#11792

p3 EXP on mythic sire. LF guild :smiley:

Hey Faiwy!! We have the perfect start time for you!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

We are gearing up for a CE team for 9.1 and looking to finish this tier strong.

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

I had already reached out to you on discord and have yet to hear back about it. So please get back to me on what your officers think when you the opportunity :heartpulse::heartpulse:

a quick note I am back venthyr WILL edit original post

1 Like