6/10 m 226 affl/destro

Hey!

Free Taco Mafia- 7/10M wipe at 9% on sludge…Raid times tues/thursday- 6:15-9:15pm eastern… Add me on Discord if you want to chat. Katyperry#6201—Battlenet- Katyperry#11842

Thanks!

Hey I’m not sure how late you’re looking for as far as East Coast is concerned, but worth a shot I suppose.

Hey there, We’re looking for a good Aff/Destro lock to bring to our raids. Currently 6/10M with 7/10 soon to come hopefully next raid. We raid Tues & Weds 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (server)/10:30PM-1:30AM EST. Here’s a little more info:
[H] Hyjal <The Offensive> LF CE prog minded raiders

Hope to hear from you, if not good luck in your search.

Hi Cerbie, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter and DK specifically, but also anyone who blasts.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

add me if you want to talk

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps. PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game…

We have multiple people running +20 keys and we are also ph3 council sub 40%

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hiya Cerbie
Not sure the days you looking for but feel free to check us out and if interested let us know, we can chat. Feel free to poke! :slight_smile:

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria re-clears and 9.1 progression!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week
We are also 10/10M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

Hey Cerbie,

Dawn Breaker is a 6/10M guild on Area 52 Horde that raids Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 12 AM Eastern. We could use a warlock fo sho. If you are interested, please reach out via discord (Jet#3510) or BNet (Jet#1978).

Thanks,
Jet

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 220+, experience 4/10M.

Currently looking to take any classes/or amazing player.

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a ranged dps.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148

Hello we are a Alliance raiding guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2.

Raid Schedule Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11pm est

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please

Greetings, Cerbie! I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, come give us a try if you want!
<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule and progress: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern, 6/10M

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730

6/10M P3 pulls on council

weds/thurs 8-11 pm EST

ataxs#1268

Hey Cerbie, I think my guild on Tichondrius could be a great fit. Our only warlock in raid recently had his work schedule change and can no longer run with us, we’d love to have health stones again. We’re 7/10M and raid Mon/Wed 930pm-1230am eastern(maybe a tad late if you are an actual east coaster but not to bad). I linked our guilds post, hit me up on discord Igy#6557 if you have questions or want more info. Thanks

Hi Cerbie,

We are looking to add a solid Warlock to our core to finish off CN and for 9.1 and beyond.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge. Majority of the guild is in our 30s and have work/families to prioritize outside of the game. We are fairly laid back and enjoy having fun with the game but we are serious when it comes to raiding and killing bosses.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. We are always looking for quality players of all classes.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

…

Hey Cerbie!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hi! I’m from Frisky Business. We have 2 mythic CE teams that are currently 8/10M. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST (10:00pm - 1am EST)
If you are interested you can apply on our website: www.friskybusinessguild.com
Thanks,
Sara
(Discord: Sara#4646)

Greetings, you might be a nice fit for my guild Mythic Exiles. We are 6/10M and pushing CN until 9.1 and putting a good push for CE. Please reach out to me via discord Ellivlok#5663.

Still looking