6/10 m 226 affl/destro

Looking for a 2-3 day east coast pref raid schedule. Would be great if the guild did m+ (1750 io)

1 Like

Hey Cerbie,

We are Kaiju from Proudmoore (alliance). We’re recruiting to fill out our roster for Mythic Sludge and beyond. We are a first & foremost friendly and salt-free group, but love to prog as a team. Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Here’s some videos to show what our raid environment is like during progression:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJu7xeDtTfo (Council, serious/focus kill)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srHg80xboNw (Inerva, light-hearted kill)

Fair warning there are probably only 3-6 people interested in doing M+ to push IO… maybe next season with the +20 incentives but definitely not a priority this season.

Add me and let’s chat if you’re interested!

Discord: Tozz#0021

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Hey there! We’re a horde guild currently looking for a warlock, here’s some more info about us! We also do a lot of m+.

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hello Cerbie we are currently looking for a warlock for sire progression. I’ll post our guild info below, please reach out if you have any questions.

About us :

< Ethos > A new guild created by former Mythic raiders aiming to achieve cutting edge throughout Shadowlands. Currently 10/10 heroic, and 9/10 Mythic, looking for exceptional players that want to push both raid and m+ content. We are a group of degenerates that all love to have a good time, and enjoy playful banter/memeing as much as the next guild, however, we strongly want to avoid overly toxic behavior (constant complaining, negative attitude, harassing other guildmates etc.)

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 5pm-8pm Server (8-11 est) - required mythic raids
sun 5-8 server (8-11 est) - optional alt/drunk/fun raids

Recruiting

We are recruiting the following classes for mythic prog. If you have exceptional logs/mechanical skills please reach out.

Tank: FULL
Healer: FULL
Melee: WW Monk / UH DK
Range: Lock

Notes: If your class is not listed here but you have exceptional logs, Please feel free to still apply, we may be able to work something out.

Contact
If you have any questions please contact one of the officers listed below and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

----------------------------------------------
In Game: Rohkk
Discord: Bob the tomato#0964
Bnet: Bobthetomato#1875
In Game: Zallek
In Game: Occidi, Morrathi
Discord: Occidi (Zeík)#8251

Hello I am from a guild Allanice on sargeras looking for another warlock. Guild name is No Turning Back we raid tue/wed 720-1030cst but a lot of us are east coast. We are currently 8/10m add me on bnet Ash#11430 if your interested and have more questions or check out our webstie guildsofwow.com/noturningback

Hope to hear from you soon.

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord: Merker#0172

add me Thebanger#11932 6/10m we raid wed thur 8 to 11 est Resurgence Bleeding hollow

Space Bound 9/10M
Horde Mal’Ganis

Formed in Nya. and achieved CE. Core been together since TBC.

Tues-Wed-Thurs 9-1130 EST. Will pay for xfer if trial works out.

Prewett#1635 - Bnet

Hey!

Free Taco Mafia- 7/10M wipe at 9% on sludge…Raid times tues/thursday- 6:15-9:15pm eastern… Add me on Discord if you want to chat. Katyperry#6201—Battlenet- Katyperry#11842

Thanks!

Hey I’m not sure how late you’re looking for as far as East Coast is concerned, but worth a shot I suppose.

Hey there, We’re looking for a good Aff/Destro lock to bring to our raids. Currently 6/10M with 7/10 soon to come hopefully next raid. We raid Tues & Weds 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (server)/10:30PM-1:30AM EST. Here’s a little more info:
[H] Hyjal <The Offensive> LF CE prog minded raiders

Hope to hear from you, if not good luck in your search.

Hi Cerbie, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter and DK specifically, but also anyone who blasts.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

add me if you want to talk

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps. PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game…

We have multiple people running +20 keys and we are also ph3 council sub 40%

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hiya Cerbie
Not sure the days you looking for but feel free to check us out and if interested let us know, we can chat. Feel free to poke! :slight_smile:

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria re-clears and 9.1 progression!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week
We are also 10/10M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

Hey Cerbie,

Dawn Breaker is a 6/10M guild on Area 52 Horde that raids Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 12 AM Eastern. We could use a warlock fo sho. If you are interested, please reach out via discord (Jet#3510) or BNet (Jet#1978).

Thanks,
Jet

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 220+, experience 4/10M.

Currently looking to take any classes/or amazing player.

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a ranged dps.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148

Hello we are a Alliance raiding guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2.

Raid Schedule Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11pm est

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please

Greetings, Cerbie! I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, come give us a try if you want!
<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule and progress: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern, 6/10M

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730