60s in the 50-59 bracket

Still a problem. They still have a clear advantage with scaling. 226 rbg heroes coming in to farm levelers.

Party sync is still a terrible idea.

7 Likes

I’ve been leveling a few guys through bg’s and 50-59 bracket is the least offended bracket that i’ve seen. A few 60’s here and there but they only have 3-4k more health than everyone else and their damage isnt as insane as it is in the 30-40 brackets. When you have a 60 in those brackets its instantly noticable. They can have up to double health as other people and do up to 3-4 times the damage. I dont know the logistics of what they are doing but yea. The fact thats its even gone on for more than a week tells me what i ned to know about quality control. There is none. Knock knock…Anybody home?? Of course not.

1 Like

I can’t speak for lower brackets because I already have every class at 50+ but I think we can agree the scaling is broken in general. Party sync shouldn’t be a thing imo and if you want to play with friends just level a new alt, it’s not like it’s hard to level anymore.

2 Likes

Yea its beyond broke. Coulda paid 1 guy 9 dollars an hour for 3 days to tell you some sh1t needs to be fixed. The fact that it isnt fixed yet is the most telling.

*Edit…i only said 3 days because he needed 2 days off.

1 Like

While leveling the 50-59 bracket I noticed a guy had 36k HP. I just assumed it was a BFA account with awesome gear.

gear your alts or dont click “join bg”.
if your toon isnt ilevel 100 at level 50 stay out of bgs.

1 Like

lol. Gatekeeping level 50 bg’s. Thats solid. +1

2 Likes

how is it gate keeping to expect a MINIMUM of effort? the prepatch gave away 115 gear getting everyone ready for shadowlands. if blizzard wants you ilvl 115 at level 50 why do you think its ok to bring your garbage alts to a team fight where you’re going to get oneshot?gear up or gtfo.

then most people are going to complain on the forums about a problem they can fix. its impossible to “pvp level” and keep your gear current with the trash gear you get from bgs.

What you were saying was dont ever join low level BG’s unless your gear is tight and up to par. And i agree with that…But thats not how the average people play. So it would be insane to expect that. And that wasnt what this topic was about anyways. Its about people gaming the system as level 60’s and hijacking brackets and making them unfun.

1 Like

… and if players kept gear current they woudnt be complaining about partysync 60’s who have a template, no gems and no enchants. so yes, its 100% about gear on your lazy alts.

Have you moused over a level 60 nameplate in the 50 bracket? They have 10k more health than everyone else. Their legendary works. If they have at least 3 brain cells they dominate. Granted, MOST dont dominate. But every so often you see one that just steamrolls the whole team and all you can do is roll your eyes. But yea. We wouldnt have that problem if we just geared our alts herp derp lol

1 Like

the fact you think leggos work while syncd says everything about you and how much you understand how any of this works. good luck losing games on your journey to 60.those boas are going to max out soon for you whats your plan on keeping those slots current?

So what you are saying right now is a level 60 in low level pvp have zero advantage…Yes or no? I just want to keep this on record. Its a yes or no answer. last time we hear from that guy

Q synced 60 in the 50 bracket is only around 8k health. A bfa geared 50 will have more than 2x their health.

This whole thing is pure over exaggeration and lack of understanding of how the system works.

1 Like

how is not having active gems or enchants an advantage? comparing a 51 to a 59 is an uphill battle to begin with. why do you expect to have an even fight with a player 9 levels above you without any kind of extra effort on your part? working as intended.

It was a yes or no answer. Does a level 60 have an advantage when they go into low level bg’s?

1 Like

It depends on if they have a maxed heart of Azeroth too. That thing scales like crazy in low level content. Way more than intended 100%

the same advantage a player in boas has. less actually since the boa geared players has use of trinkets, active enchants and can set pvp food.

I can one million percent say you havent played the amount of low level bg’s ive played lately then lol. I run the Bg target addon and anytime i see someone on the other team doing like 4 times the damage of anyone else. Guess what, they are level 60! Weird how that works huh lol. Like i said it isnt all 60’s. Most come and go but every so often you run into one who knows what the f he’s doing and just murders everything in his path. Im done with this convo but if it hangs around long enough youll see more with the same stories. Wish you the best and hope we can talk again soon.