605 Ret LFG

Howdy, I’m looking for a chill guild to raid with. I’d also like to get into M+ as I’ve not really dug into that content as much. Flexible on raid days and times, and I have other classes I can gear to do ranged DPS / Heal on if necessary.

Most important is just that its a non toxic group that doesn’t stress if we die some while getting things down.

(Illidan) [Ashes to Embers] AOTC/M+ Guild

Hi there!

Ashes to Embers is a casual AOTC and M+ guild with a focus on community and fun. We are a newly formed guild and willing to coach new and returning players! :blush: Cliques are discouraged and we have communal game nights and events. Currently looking for all roles for raid.

Raid Times: T/T 6P-9P Central

Server/Faction: Illidan based, Horde Only

Discord: Brule#9714 or Soule#6804

BattleNet: Biscuit #11633 or Soule#1451

Join the Resilient Brotherhood - A Guild Built on Community and Perseverance!

Greetings, adventurers!

Are you looking for a guild that values both the journey and the destination? Do you want to be part of a team that balances the thrill of raiding with the importance of real-life commitments? Look no further! Resilient Brotherhood is a young and growing guild dedicated to creating a positive, supportive community.

About Us:

We are a new guild committed to building a vibrant and supportive community where everyone can thrive. With a focus on resilience and teamwork, we tackle challenges together and celebrate our successes. We value game/life balance and understand that real-world commitments come first. Whether you’re a seasoned raider or new to the game, you’ll find a welcoming and positive environment with us. Join us to be part of a community that values growth, respect, and fun!

What We Offer:

Late-Night Raiding: Join our Friday/Saturday night raid team from 10 PM PST to 1 AM PST. We’re currently on the lookout for dedicated players to fill the following roles:

DPS

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Assassination Rogue
  • Windwalker Monk or Feral Druid

HEALER

• One Healer (Preservation Evoker or Restoration Druid)

Social Membership: Not into raiding right now? No problem! We welcome players who want to be part of a great community, aimed to providing opportunities for Mythic+ (M0/M+) groups and social events.

Why Join Us?

Balance: We understand that real life comes first. Our raiding schedule is designed to accommodate those who have busy lives but still want to experience high-quality gameplay.

Growth: As a new guild, we’re excited to grow our ranks and plan for future raid teams and events. Your input and enthusiasm will help shape our future!

Community: Beyond raiding, we’re building a community where everyone feels valued and supported. Whether you’re a hardcore raider or a casual player, you’ll find a welcoming space with us.

Are you ready to be part of something special? If you’re interested in joining a guild that values both your time and contributions, and where you can grow and succeed with us, we’d love to hear from you!

Reach out to us today!:

BNET: Direraven#1119268 , Greatsten#1596 , Nocturnal#11439
Discord: discord.gg/58dShpCWEU

Let’s build something amazing together. Join the Resilient Brotherhood and become part of our journey!

See you in Azeroth!

Resilient Brotherhood
Where resilience meets community

Hello, if you are interested please check us out.

Hey Texashammer!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)