604 Blood DK LF AOTC+ Guild

Hey thanks for checking this out; just a quick couple things about myself.
Dedicated raider who always comes prepared with strats/knowledge and consumables.
Always looking for ways to improve and would like to join a team whose like-minded.
Usually a AOTC/KSM player who hasn’t tried to push Mythic since MOP but would like to give it a chance.

Currently available anytime (Tuesday raiding is generally preferred)
Logs and anything needed can be pulled up.
Thanks in advance! Aerolight_ (Discord)

Aerolight! We need a Blood DK for our raid group and key pushing team. If our times work I would love to chat.

Bump

604 ilvl

We are a past CE guild that’s been around since 2004 (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) achieving CE for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took off for dragonflight and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW and beyond. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+. Laid back raid environment looking to enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

Current Progress - 8/8N 4/8H

Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.

Top Raid Needs :
Demon Hunter (DPS)
Rogue (Any)

Very interested in a M+ Tank for weekly keys with guild mates and pushing. Other active M+ DPS also welcome.

Hey Aerolight,

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for all positions to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.