602 Ele Sham LF AoTC/Mythic/Mythic+ guild! 8/8N, 4/8H

Hey! I’m Thunderbolty, and I’m looking for a guild that raids on Fridays/Saturdays, or any day except Wednesday/Sunday! I’m a very dedicated raider and I’m returning to WoW after taking a hiatus from S4 of Dragonflight.

This tier I plan on maining a Ele Shaman, with a Enhance OS eventually. My alt will be a Prot Warrior which I mostly play in M+! I’ve accomplished AoTC in almost every tier of Dragonflight (Except S1, Because I didn’t play) but got it in S2, and S3 in Aberrus, and Amidrassil!

I’m currently 8/8 Normal, and 4/8 Heroic as of writing this!

Contact me on Discord, or BNet!
Discord: Smoo2858
BNet : Atrax#11465

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for ranged dps, now 8/8N 4/8H

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east:
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937

Still looking for a forever home!

Howdy, feel free to give us a browse and if interested toss us an app :slight_smile:

Still looking!

HI Thunderbolty :slight_smile: Would be interested in chatting with ya. We’re a mythic focused raid group but nothing hardcore. We just push as far as we can go. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. More info in post below. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!