60 pvp video

Not good at editing, but I had fun filming and making this. Enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

some girl play this game btw

Thanks for posting your video. Just ignore any useless troll comments. It’s always nice to see World PVP.

5 Likes

15 year old game and ppl still think they can RET-invent the wheel… let me guess, you got a boomking alt on the way? This is why alliance lose at PVP, people rolling ret paladins.

4 Likes

Alliance lose at pvp because they give up before the game even started.

It’s funny seeing someone playing a FoTG class/race combo criticizing people though.

Mages are the rogues of classic. Everybody and their dog rolled one for ez mode.

3 Likes

I actually heal most BG’s, and healed my way to rank 10.

But you know what happens when you assume :wink:

1 Like

I liked the video. Good job. There’s some neat gameplay here and there as well.

GGs!

3 Likes

Nice vid!! Ignore the haters and always remember, there’s no such thing as bad publicity!

3 Likes

Wholesome tbh

2 Likes

There are as many enhance shamans as there rets in pugs and enhance is an even worse spec

This guy probably plays fury in pvp and thinks he’s helping.

1 Like

You play in Reforged bro?

1 Like

It’s true. I’d say Ret is more useful than an average Enhancement shaman

2 Likes

They both do bad dmg generally with some big burst sometimes. Reason ret is better is even in meme spec paladin still got lay on hands and bubbble.

1 Like

That’s exactly why. Most enhance don’t pick up nature’s Swiftness making them like super useless. :laughing:

So true . I pkayed enhance is vanilla and again first toon off the rack in classic.

I never realised how hopeless I was until I rolled a an ally warrior. Theres a reason people blow up enchance first- they are useless and made of butter.

Poor lost souls.

1 Like

It’s great for levelin, dungeons, and one per 40 man raid for those of us who love the fury of the wind.

PvP LOL

WELLL enhance shamans still have totems. But man do they lose to real melee hard

nice video, love ret pals in world pvp.

100% the place where they shine

2 Likes

Yeah enhance isn’t all that great, but with both Enhance and Ret you need to know when to switch gear and heal.

A few times I’ve gotten into the “alliance special” in WSG, which is like 8 warriors, myself, and a mage, yet still won because I switched to heal gear.

This is the reason I run 20/0/31 because those 20 holy points have carried me through raiding all the way from September. Since there isn’t dual spec in classic, the tree with less points is technically my off spec.

A few times while ranking I was left oom and alive after losing the mid fight and had one random person chasing me all the way to resto hut. Unbeknownst to them, I had my Ret gear queued in item rack, so right when I grabbed leaf I swapped and started dunking on them.

Healing in pvp is superior as a Ret paladin in my opinion because of versatility like this. Really throws off the enemy team when someone is hit with a repent. There isn’t much advantage in going all the way down the holy tree really.

But yeah, thanks for watching the video :slight_smile: