60 geared fury warrior LF transfer

You get called out for crying and you can’t handle it how sad.

But do you care, is the real question. Can you clarify?

Now you are just running for what’s being said.

What am i running for exactly? Is this an elected position? Do I have your vote?

Run all you like you are not welcome on Whitemane just know that.

But… i’m not running anywhere? I’m standing in ironforge currently, if we want to get specific.

tbh we really don’t want anyone here anymore other than whos already here and even some of them could go away and we’d be happy these que’s are miserable

yea im not gonna xfer here my friend is transfering stuff over from whitemane and its terrible q’s. im just gonna xfer to a medium pop server lol.

Don’t care about your feelings I can go to what ever server I want. If you have a problem with the queue you are free to leave.

You remind me of those careless people before the outbreak “Don’t care im still gonna do my thing.” I actually am looking into a server to transfer to. Enjoy whitemane and the 5 hour queue. I’m sure you have nothing else to do in life other then that.

Whitemane will cull the herd like you. Please don’t let the door hit you on your way out thanks for playing!

Sorry retard, all these servers run on the same OS/hardware. If your point of choosing whitemane because of its name then you sir are truly the headmaster of retardation. There is no door and I’m still playing. Enjoy and I hope you can afford the subscription.

Good lord please tell me you are joking. You know what kiddo I wish you the best on your new server not going to explain basic things to you.

If you’re going to stay on Whitemane, please consider giving up the toxic attitude. It doesn’t reflect well on our community.

The way our community has been acting in the in this one post doesn’t reflect well on our community. If you are trying to call me out it’s best you look at Niia and Bubblee if not you can stick it thanks.

Its ok Syell. I know you no nothing of software development. Like I said, you are the headmaster of retardation and I accept that. You have no valid arguments other than showing proof that you are another toxic person that transferred to this server. That being said, I hope you can still afford to pay for subscription. Enjoy!

I feel sorry for you not being able to understand basic communication between one another. Just for your sake I hope you are trolling.

And one last thing Jammers I don’t want any of you three on my server but I’ll be an adult and put up with you.

I can’t really understand how people are being so toxic over nothing really. Especially with all that’s going on in the world, and this is how people choose to act.