We got our delay! But how long?

I really think that Blizzard should delay Shadowlands for at least 6 months. They really need to finish their product and make it actually enjoyable. We can’t have another BFA or WoD again. I’m sure every single wow player would agree that they can wait AT LEAST another 6 months before Shadowlands.

(Edit) Yasss queens we got our delay that we wanted! Good job everyone!! Hopefully they take as much time as they need to fix the expansion. If it takes YEARS then that’s fine!

55 Likes

As long as they got rid of Corruptions, Azerite armor and essences
, I could wait 6 months. But that Sh** got to go

80 Likes

Why not six years?

If perfection is our goal then we have to be sure.

48 Likes

I really think you and others should delay from forum activity for not only 6 but another 12 months.

85 Likes

Just drop the pre patch then idc what they do. Get azerite, essences, and corruptions tf outta here.

53 Likes

I could probably be okay with this. But I don’t think I could survive another six months of corruption, I just don’t.

:cookie:

15 Likes

Well I did say 6 months minimum. I’m sure people won’t mind 6 years as long as it’s a great game!

2 Likes

You are delusional if you think there’s any chance of a delay. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#NoDelay

18 Likes

I think I would rather it in its release date thank you

7 Likes

Delaying the game 6 months also has consequences. Anyway, I’m glad you’re wrong and this isn’t going to happen :innocent:

17 Likes

You’d rather have an unfinished game? Shame on you

4 Likes

Ppl seem to think azerite and essences are gone with the prepatch???

The only thing that is going is corruption. The azerite pieces and essences stay. They just wont work in SL content.

6 Likes

Ummm… NO!

10 Likes

They should just make the game free to play at this point. There is nothing in development that is worth the current sub free.

9 Likes

lmao so many “experts” on these forums. UwU

3 Likes

Agreed. That would make the delay completely worth it too

6 months is a bit extreme but I definitely think Shadowlands needs to be delayed.

2 Likes

Did I miss something, or is there a particular reason everyones wanting it to be delayed?

A six month delay would be awful overall, I’d rather not do that.

Plus it’s impossible anyways. There’s a set date now with expectations and background work built around it. It’s not going to be delayed, we’re beyond that point.

1 Like

Honestly I really want it out, but I think Blizzard is definitely coming to grips the reality of how much they have to do within one month. Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn’t make the calls and since they have put out a release date the game has to drop.

The poor thing with that though is it then puts everything on the backburner, they start having to worry about live issues that need to be fixed and can’t focus on the continued development as freely as during the run down of an expansion.