6 months after Classic launches... What will they say?

If classic is a huge success it’ll propel them to BC and onward legacy servers. Need new management if you want to 180 retail in the future.

3 Likes

That list of reported “bugs” only proves that not everyone asking for Classic actually played in vanilla, or didn’t remember it properly, and just bought into the hype.

10 Likes

I have to admit, I giggled when I saw that list.

4 Likes

I need to find this list.

2 Likes

Prediction:
Patch 9.0 will look a lot like classic.

4 Likes

Classic Update - March 1 is a bit.

2 Likes

I mean I’ll try it since I wasn’t around for vanilla. I have a feeling most who are parading around crying down with retail will be back to retail after trying and failing at classic. The grass isn’t always greener for everyone.

2 Likes

Hopefully.

All the streamers: "Man it was fun but the nostalgia glasses were on hard, I gotta admit its rough and honestly people arent showing up for the streams where I attack one mob for 6 hours a day so we’ll be moving onto something else.

All the streamer fans who can’t think for themselves: “Receiving programming… Nostalgia glasses… classic lame… Asmon programming received!”

5 Likes

I like your take on the anti-classic crowd better.

This is hilarious.

I have always supported the idea of a “classic” server but I have no illusions that it will be any were near as popular at the current game. It is new right now and that lends a lot to it’s popularity. But many people will not find the lack of player friendly convenience to be a deal breaker after a while. I mean you can’t go a single day around here without someone whining about a lack of flying mounts. Yet they are going to play thru all of the current classic game without flight or hell even being able to get a mount until level 40? People complain that leveling takes too long (while decked out in looms), wait until they see what leveling use to be like.

Once the “new car smell” fades, I expect the numbers to drop down to just the really core Classic players. I am sure it will be enough to support a couple of servers and that will be a win for us.

6 Likes

Right? If Classic ever tops the active sub counts of Wrath or MoP, then we’ll talk about how perfect Classic is.

3 Likes

SO, you are bagging on people who care to make predictions by… making predictions.

ok

:laughing:

:ice_cream:

7 Likes

BFA is not popular at all. It lost 2 million + subs. That is the opposite of popular.

2 Likes

Thread number 124 on how Classic is so much better than retail and how people who don’t like classic are apparently just terrible casuals.

9 Likes

BFA is a great game isn’t it?

2 Likes

Dear Nostradamus,

As long as you’re looking into the future, care to share the Powerball numbers? We can split the jackpot, I’m not greedy.

4 Likes

That is less popular, it is still well more than most MMOs and will be more than Classic will have 6 months after it goes live.

3 Likes

This. I hope for BC servers. That will be great.

1 Like

Better than classic ever hoped to be.

I really don’t see how people think Classic was so great. But to each their own.

5 Likes