6/9M Experienced Warlock Reroll LF Weeknight guild

Hey y’all, thanks for looking.

The guild I was raiding in decided to call it quits so I’m looking for a new one. I was raiding on my Hunter but I am now looking to raid on my lock who is 406 with a level 50 neck.

I’m looking for a guild with similar or better progress (6/9M with sub 10% pulls on Mekkatwerp).

The times I have available for raiding are Sunday- Thursday from 7-1130PM EST. I’m currently horde but for the right fit could go alliance.

SOMA [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 8/9M recruiting dps for BoD.

Wowprogress

h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:45-10:45 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 SOMA [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 8/9M recruiting dps for BoD.

Wowprogress

h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:45-10:45 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

[H] [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 7/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey man would love to chat, my bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is 6/9M and working on Mekkatorque. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est.

Hey,

I think we might be a good fit for you. Take a look at my info below and if you want to chat add me.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hi there,

We are looking for a warlock and would like to hear more from you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Thanks for all the replies, I’m installing some upgrades on my hardware today and will be in touch tonight

Hi Twocar, i’ll keep this short and sweet.
Guild Name: Malicious
Realm/Faction: Area 52 Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST
Prog 7/8M 7/9M 49% on Blockade 2/2H
Needs:
Rogue or WW Monk
Havoc DH
Warlock
Spriest
Bal Druid
MM/BM Hunter

My Btag: Chris#111980
Discord: Christopher#8411

Heya Twocar,

3 night-9 hour CE guild horde side on Stormreaver, currently 8/9M wrapping up Jaina prog, we could use another versatile player and that sounds like it might be you. Let’s have a chat to get a feel for each other and see if it might be a good mutual fit, if you’re on the fence we can plug you in for heroic CoS and then have you watch some stream before you commit to a mythic raid ID for the week. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response, otherwise Btag is Dagron#1761.

About us: we’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

The TLDR Info:

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM comes and goes. That said our current primary class needs are as follows:

DPS:

Demon Hunter [Med]
Warrior [Med]
Warlock [Med]

Healers:

Holy Paladin [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there Twocargarage, I’m interested in having a chat and looking at your logs, we’re located on Area 52, our raid times are 7:30-10:30 est Tue/Thu with 7/9M progression (Blockade 16.8%), hit me up on bnet if you are interested Dcoy#1399

Hey there!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you ( I know you only said 11:30) I’d love to chat! We are also 6/9M and looking for warlocks to join our team!
We are a long standing guild and a multi gaming community so if you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that place!
Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat. We don’t mind x-server trails either so come join the fun with us tonight!

Hope to chat soon!
Cheers!

Need a mage or a lock

DMCG - recruiting for 8.2 and beyond.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Warlock for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out: