6/9m 418 mw LF CE guild

Hi! My guild recently died and I am looking for a late night guild. I am 6/9M with Mekka down to 9%. I work so I need anything past 8pm PST. I can play any day.
I am interested in pushing keys as well, so that’s always a huge plus. Message me if you’re interested and want logs!

disc: hika#3715
bnet: Hizakie#1894

Hey there, we are the 2 US late night, US 148 and our times might work for you.

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 9/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
9/9 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
DEMON HUNTER!!
Warlock
MW Monk
Full time resto shaman

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

The night show is 6/9 M. Raid Sunday and Monday from 10-1am pst. Our best pull in 50 attempts in mech was 18%, should be down before 100. You can message me at campyourbody#2937 on discord