6/9 M 418 ilvl DH LFM Guilds

mythic logs :
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/smokepurppx#partition=1

Heroic logs :
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/smokepurppx#partition=2&difficulty=4

raiderio :
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Smokepurppx

armory :
h ttps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/Smokepurppx

Ps : I started to raid mythic lately in the tier … My guild is currently extending on mekatorke since a few week so i dont have a lot of mythic parse so take my heroic logs in consideration plz …

add purpp#1244 on bnet for any interest or any question !

Yeah right (h) tichondrius is 7/9m 1% wipe on blockade. We raid Tuesday wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst we’re currently lookin for more dps. If you’d like to know more my btag is clkrohn#1535

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

[H] <Intent> 7/9M BoD is currently recruiting for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for exceptional players of ANY role.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

When
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hey Smokepurppx, we are currently looking for a Havoc DH to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

HoA LVL 48

Hey there. Would be interested in chatting.

Balto#1148

www.raidsense.com

We are 7/9 Mythic, close pulls on Blockade (10%ish). Looking to add one demon hunter, capable of doing mechanics, willing to pick up some of the odd jobs and put their mobility to use.

If you’re interested hit me up or drop an application.

Hi there, Purp! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. You could help us finish this tier as we really need another good demon hunter.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
8/9 M BoD Jaina 12%
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
DEMON HUNTER!!
Rogue
Warrior

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.