6/8M feral druid LFG

FYI, I’m just looking for a guild to finish the tier with. I’d prefer to do this while staying in my current guild unless it completely goes under. If this doesn’t work for you, please move on.

My guild decided to stop mythic progression due to attendance issues so I’m looking for a guild that’s either on Za’qul or Azshara and raids on some mix of Tues-Thurs between the times of 7:30 pm est and 12 am est.

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/zuljin/ar%c3%a9g

would you be interested in alliance on weekends?

Sorry, looking to stay horde. Thanks for the interest though.

Hi there Areg!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Experienced Melee DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 6/8M with 30% pulls on Za’Qul

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Still looking