6/8M Expd 386 Hunter LF Horde Guild

Soooooo, I’ve tried to tough it out for a while annnnd i just can’t do it anymore. Alliance is so unbelievably dead and bad for raiding its insane. I’ve been alliance for over 13 years and this isn’t justifiable anymore regarding not faction changing. So with that in mind i am a 386 MM/BM hunter in search of a horde side guild. Obviously i’d wanna make sure it’s a good fit before spending 30-55 dollars on said transfer. DanielMoore#1821 is my bnet DanielMoore#0248 is my discord. Please add me and we can chat <3

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset !

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

Hello Msmockingjay.

If you consider a transfer (or start a new char) you will be very welcome in our guild :slight_smile: (You know with heirlooms is really fast to level).

We are rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus and are recruiting members that want to have some fun and enjoy different aspects of the game (not only end-game raiding). We provide a fun environment and support to our members.

Please take a look at our recruiting post:

Msmockingjay,

Didn’t specify any requirements in your post but I’m extremely interested in talking to you.

We raid Tuesday Thursday 830-11EST with optional Sunday at the same time

Let me know if you’re interested!

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    Disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Hello, < Snowblind > 8/8M is currently recruiting all DPS for BoD.

Raid times:
Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30 PST
Thursday 6:00 - 9:30 PST

Looking for those wanting to raid on a relaxed schedule, but still clear mythic content.

We formed at the very tail end of NH and have been getting a better rank every tier. We plan to continue this pattern and push to be a top 2 day guild.

90% Attendance is both expected and required, please make sure you can commit to the raid times if you are interested in joining.

Please fill out our application: https ://goo.gl/forms/fBwoNhYraLjWUu7w1 if interested.

If you have any questions, message Is That Hymn#7260 on discord.

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid Mythic Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 to 11:30PM EST
(6:00 to 8:30PM PST).

Our Heroic raid forms Thursday 9:30 EST to 11:30PM EST
(6:30 PST to 8:30PM PST). This is an optional raid night for all raiders. Most mythic mains & officers attend this night.

Outside of those raids we also do Mythic+ and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

You can also contact us with any questions on bnet:

DatDotDoe#1270 (.Discord gldfsh#1218)
Orangemilk#11825

We’d love a skilled hunter! :slight_smile: Info below!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933