6/8 Mythic disc priest LF guild for 8.3

BUmper cars :smiley:

Bumperoni and cheese :smiley:

Were Horde, but check us out!

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Thanks, but no thank you :smiley: I’m sadly not looking to go backwards in my progression, but I do hope you find what you’re looking for in terms of raiding

Bumping back up to the top :smiley:

1 Like

Bumperoni and cheese :smiley:

would like to chat if you have a moment!

Hey there, if your work times line up let us know if you’re interested.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I will totally look into it, but I’m not really wanting to go to the horde at the moment. But this is something to look into

Sounds good. Let us know!

1 Like

bumping upwards

bump for an amazing priest

1 Like

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

Our raid times are Tues/Weds 7:15 PM -10:30 PM PST (10:15 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

Still 100% looking 10-10:30pm raid times preference. Add my bnet @SetsunaSenri#1193
I love doing mythic plus and Enjoy mythic progression as a whole.

Bumps :smiley: 448 ilvl fully equipped
Pls :sob::sob:

Bumperoni pizzas

1 Like

bumperoni pizzas :smiley:

Meta on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (MW monk/HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events

Cheers!

bumping. need guild before reset. Alliance only pls <3

Bumping back up