6/8 Mythic disc priest LF guild for 8.3

as the title says I’m a disc priest LF a mythic raiding guild. as of right now my schedule is pretty open, but taking into consideration I had just recently gotten a job and my schedule there is not 100% clear as I am still in training. I will be able to make 6-7 days this week, and next week and I am currently saved
My current schedule revolves around raid times that are 10 pm est ATM but will probably change once I get a solid schedule through work
please reach me through Discord
FairyBaer#0606
and logs available through Warcraft Logs, since they will not allow me to post them here

Depending how your schedule shakes out, let us know if our times would work for you and we can chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

1 Like

Thanks, but since my new work place closes at 8 pst. I would be constantly late for raid. And I don’t want to drag you through that. THANKS FOR POSTING

1 Like

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Progressing through Phase 3 Azhara, looking for 1 or 2 range dps(for Azshara and next tier)
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
You can add me in Bnet if you have some questions, Bnet info is at the end of the post.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).
10:30pm to 1:00am (EST)(Stormrage server time)

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Range DPS
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin (currently have 0 Boomies would like 1 at least)
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. We require Logs to start a trial, because we have a limited amount of time to raid and using it to check for performance would be a waste of time.
  2. Trial is mostly used to see if we are a good fit, if you enjoy our raiding environment and if you are able to communicate during raid.
  3. We are extending so trials are done in Azshara, a trial by fire i guess.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 7/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

bump for faery

2 Likes

Thanks cryo :smiley:
Bumps for all the Dalaran portals /0/

1 Like

Hard bump for alts and mechagon daily quests

BUmper cars :smiley:

Bumperoni and cheese :smiley:

Were Horde, but check us out!

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Thanks, but no thank you :smiley: I’m sadly not looking to go backwards in my progression, but I do hope you find what you’re looking for in terms of raiding

Bumping back up to the top :smiley:

1 Like

Bumperoni and cheese :smiley:

would like to chat if you have a moment!

Hey there, if your work times line up let us know if you’re interested.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I will totally look into it, but I’m not really wanting to go to the horde at the moment. But this is something to look into

Sounds good. Let us know!

1 Like

bumping upwards

bump for an amazing priest

1 Like