6/8 M 384 Enhancement Shaman LF Guild

Dedicated Enhancement Shaman looking for Mythic Cutting Edge Guild. Prefer guild to be 6/8M or Higher.

-I’m CST time and prefer raids starting later at night. 9pm CST (10 pm EST, 7 pm PST) to when ever are great starting times and raids lasting 3-4 hours are preferable and 3-4 days a week. If your raid times are close but not within range, i’ll see if I can work it out.

-Currently on Mal’Ganis Horde and would prefer to not faction/server change due to financials being a little tight currently, but open to options.

-Currently 8/8H and 6/8M with 7/8M progression experience.
Mythic experience since SoO but have only been semi-hardcore since HFC.
Cutting Edge in Antorus.

-Discord: LazyTitan#7757
-BTag: LazyTitan#155776
-Logs: Wont let me post link here so just ask! Good Logs!
-Toon: Lazyaspect-Mal’Ganis

-My main goal is to get CE each tier within a reasonable amount of time. Looking for chill raiding environment you can joke around in but still pull it together each pull. I’m a versatile raider who has played all roles and is willing to play them again. Still seeking to kill G’huun on Mythic before the end of the tier.

-Bonus points if high keys and sales runs are done within guild as well!

Also have 377 Survival Hunter Buddy with same raid experience also looking for guild! (though we are not necessarily tied together)

Great shaman check him out

still actively looking!

hes still looking around

Hi Lazyaspect :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475