6/8 387 Shadow Priest

I’m looking for a progression focused guild with similar experience(at least 6/8m).

Looking to raid 3-4 nights starting and ending around
6pm-11pm pst
8pm-1am cst
9pm-2am est
Looking to raid weekdays(possibly weekends if the times fit my schedule).

A little bit about myself:
I started playing this game in early vanilla as a rogue and progressed up through AQ.
In BC I swapped to a paladin and cleared 1/2 way through bt and hyjal
I mained that paladin until 6.1, switching from holy to ret every other xpac.
In Wrath, I cleared up to Professor in ICC before taking a break.
During Cata and most of Mop I was unable to raid because of the job I had.
During WoD I swapped to priest after High Maul went 8/10M BRF and 13/13M HFC.
I ended each tier in Legion EN-7/7m ToV-2/3m NH-6/10m ToS-7/9m and ABT-9/11m.

What I am looking for in a guild:

1. First and foremost progression oriented.
  2. A positive attitude when it come to progression (i.e. minimal rage during the harder progression fights).
  3. A calm atmosphere with little to no drama.
  4. A guild where the raiders show up to raid consistently.
  5. A guild that isn’t a ghost town during non raid times.
  6. A guild where the members enjoy pushing high keys outside of raid time.
  7. Lastly, and above all somewhere to have fun while consistently progression through current content.

What I can offer your guild:

1. Consistent Raid attendance along with supplying enough pots/flasks/food/runes to last me.
  2. A positive attitude even while wiping on a boss all night.
  3. Ability to not stand in fire.
  4. Ability to quickly grasp mechanics.
  5. The ability to take criticism without getting defensive or combative.
  6. Another healer that loves pushing high keys.
  7. If nothing else, I come to raid prepared with bad puns.

Logs and .io:
/raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Justwhat
/warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/pwwhat (previous name)
/warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/justwhat

I am currently Shadow, but I’m willing and able to play either healing spec at a high level if needed.

If any of this interests you, or you have question/concerns, feel free to leave your guild spam so I can look you up and get in contact with you. Or feel free to message me in game if you have further questions as I am usually on.

1 Like

See our hours below

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 6/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding at the start of the expansion. We were able to obtain 6/8M in our first tier from raiding after starting the guild from scratch. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild and up to 2000 gold daily is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We are looking for another priest to add to our dps/healing core for BoD. Please add me if you’re interested!

Hey there! I’m a raid lead for an 8/8M team that raids Mon/Tues/Wed from 8-11pm eastern. I’d definitely love to chat with you if our days and times work for ya. We’re in the guild Toast on area 52, horde side. It’s a massive guild with sponsors, weekly activities, and always people online. Looking forward to chatting with you!

btag: Kaydeen#1514
discord: Kaydeen#9240

Bumpity Bump!

About Us

<Tactics> has been established for 7 years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 1,000 Mythic+ score with others pushing 1,500+. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations

• Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Knowledge of your current spec and class as well as any other off-specs that may be required.
  • 370+ ilvl and a level 25 neck
  • Any previous Mythic Raiding experience is preferred, but not required if you have the above attributes.

Recruiting Contacts

Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Taskii: Elricc#11553 (Discord: Elricc#8935)
Scotchz: Scotchz#1680 (Discord: Scotchz#2381)

Recruiting Needs

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Exceptional Applicants)
Melee DPS (Exceptional Applicants)
Healer (Exceptional Applicants)
Tank (Exceptional Applicants)
Any exceptional applicant, regardless of whether or not your class or specialization is listed.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi PWwhat,

Death Jesters, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.
Alliance - US Stormrage

Currently Recruiting: Ranged: Priest, Warlock, Mage
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: www death-jesters net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sevirus (Sevirus#1705), Scaandraya, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com .

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Fair Enough horde on A52. 8/8 M looking for more ranged dps. Currently no spriests.

Raids : t/th/su 815pm-1130pm EST.

Kammi#1976

Hey, Here is the quick version
Proper Villains US alliance Proudmoore 8/8 M
Tues Thurs Sunday 8-11 pst
Contact Revi (Discord: Revi#4289, Bnet: Revi#1747)
Where you can find our app and guild info: proper-villains.enjin . com/recruitment
Thanks, we do currently have a open spot , looks like our times and values will line up well!!

Hey I need a spriest going into next tier as I don’t have one on my roster.
on lightbringer 8/8M Fri/Sat 730-1030pm PST with heroic on wed 7-10pm PST.
If this sounds interesting add me on btag saae#11164

8/8M 2 day guild here, we could use a solid shadow priest, feel free to add me @ thela#1545 , thanks!

Hey,

The times don’t line up 100%, but if you’re able to work an hour earlier, we’d love to talk to you!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

6/8M T2 LF Exceptional DPS for its Mythic Core heading into BFD. We are currently looking for Arms/Fury Warrior, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-11PM Pacific Standard. Logs Required, 375+. Pst If interested. Contact Badmongol on Bnet or Brozzo#1189 on Discord for further info

We are a newly formed Raid Team as of BFA. We are compiled of raiders with the same mentality of Cutting Edge Content. Many of us have Cutting Edge experience in previous expansions and we strive to continue with this in the future of BFA.

We are recently transferred to Illidan from alliance, this decision did not come lightly. We want to push content to it’s fullest extent, and with that in mind our transfer took flight. We are looking for like-minded individuals to help us achieve our goals, and to grow as a team and guild.

Hello!

We are a talented group of people looking to establish a home for ourselves while avoiding the pitfalls of modern WoW guilds.

Our leadership and core members have a plethora of high end raid and M+ experience.

Pushing for CE and running a solid raiding group are no strangers to us, and we are looking for a few more like-minded individuals to join us in this endeavor!

We aim to offer a friendly guild environment, that our members can rely on to remain solid through any trial or tribulation. Make no mistake will take raiding seriously and WE WILL achieve a consistent CE raid team going forward.

We finished Mythic Uldir with 6/8 with less then 3 weeks together as a team, and we have our sights set firmly on CE for BDA

Raid Times:
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
8:00PM EST to 11:00PM EST

Current Needs:
A Tank

Fury/Arms Warrior and a few good melee; ranged always welcome!

Feel free to contact myself on bnet or discord:

B-Net : Jae#11275

Discord: Jae#2955

B-Net: DethronedCP#1441

Discord: Dethroned#6494

Posting to see if we could be a good fit for you :).

TLDR; Mythic Guild since Legion, stable, reliable group. Finished Uldir 6/8M Recruiting for Cutting Edge BoD now on a 2 night schedule (first few weeks we’ll go a little harder w/ optional raids though).

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server so we can get pulling by 8:30pm.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Tank Player (Preferably multiple tanks for better comp)
Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)
Mage (Medium)

Currently 7/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest, Moonkin and a talented tank player that can play multiple tanks for progression.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

KRISP is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Zul’jin-US comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn’t end when the raid does. We are mostly Adults or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic+ times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, 3 days a week.
**Tues/Wed/Thu 9:00pm-11:30pm EST .
This schedule is for progression, during farm we cut to 1-2 Days.

Immediate Needs:
Multi Class Tank DK/Monk or Prot Warrior
Highly Prefer Resto Druid; Holy Priest; Holy Paladin.
Exceptional DPS! (Priority but not limited to; Boomkin; Shadow Priest; BM Hunter; Warlock; Ele Shaman)
Any and All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply!

Not recruiting your spec? Apply anyway! We strongly encourage exceptional applicants outside of our direct needs to chat with us!

Recruitment Needs / What We Want From You:

Ranged DPS - As ranged DPS we expect you to successfully and confidently maintain high numbers and optimizing your specialization in every encounter. You’re analyzed not just on your damage, but your survivability and adaptability during any given encounter. Anyone can press their buttons in a relaxed setting. We want you to be able to handle your business while being prepared and capable of adjusting on the fly should things not go according to plan, without your damage being severely hindered.

Melee DPS - We are looking for confident and self-aware players who are able to push their role and damage to the limit without getting stuck in the notorious ‘tunnel’. Much like ranged, you are analyzed not just on your damage, but your survivability and adaptability during any given encounter. Things can change quickly for melee and even more so than ranged, at a costly price. You’re expected to adapt quickly while surviving and maintaining your damage.

Healers - We are looking for players with a team oriented mentality, who are willing at any given point to sacrifice what is needed to get the job done. Whether it’s using your own raid CD during an unfavorable timing, being assigned to a less prestigious role, or sitting on any given fight because your class isn’t the strongest. We want our healing core to be strong and work together.
If you do not see yourself as a team player or struggle in this criteria, do not apply!

Tanks - As a tank you are a very integral part of the raid. Outside of being able to play your class at the absolute pinnacle of it’s potential, you are needed to be vocal and communicative with your counterpart. Tank synergy is very crucial at a high level and something we take very seriously. Some boss fights require the tanks to control the tempo and pace of the movement throughout any given fight. At times you may be called upon to take up the driving role and get us moving in the right direction at the right time.
If you struggle with this communication style, tempo, and assertiveness, or do not play well with others, do not apply!

Roster:
We are currently around a 25 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members. Drama over loot is and will NEVER be tolerated.

Everyone in the guild plays to win and we want to continue to promote a highly team oriented mentality. Our goals during progression will always be to do whatever it takes to give us the best chance of winning against the next boss(es).

What We Expect:

• You have done what you can to min/max your character.
  • You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
  • You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
  • You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
  • You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
  • You can handle a very loose and ‘open’ guild atmosphere.

Apply Here: guildsofwow . com/krisp

Contacts (Bnet / Discord):
Totemshocks ( Chipsandcoke#1804 )
Starboy ( Star#13602 )

Bump for weekday @ 6pst/9est

Hey man, hit me up, 8/8M CE looking for a shadow priest 9-12 EST tue-thursday

contact me @ stumbles#1223 btag
or discord Ric#0606